News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

roll.gif

The question is will she have the neon yellow trench coat?
nerd.gif
No, Singer will probably have hear wear a black trench coat like Blade's. lol.

does he already have the scarred up face? will this continue with the sewn mouth version?
sick.gif
Days of Future Past should have rest that timeline that included that Wolverine movie...So if everything is true...They'll stick more to the OG story. I hope.

Wow. That's looking like some secret society ish. I like how there's a connection and mention to Skyfall. The perfect life would be driving the Aston Martin and Monica Bellucci in the passenget seat. If he was going to retire for Vesper / Eva Green then who knows what someone would give up for Bellucci.

Not totally sure Hardy bites on that role at this point. Fox would have to show some real dedication on improving the entire X-Men franchise. Focusing on quality first and having and actual plan.

Not totally sure Hardy bites on that role at this point. Fox would have to show some real dedication on improving the entire X-Men franchise. Focusing on quality first and having and actual plan.

Of course.. But he's the perfect choice to me, without factoring in fox being involved and the quality of the previous movies

Am I the only one who hates HJ as the Wolverine?

Who else was gonna do it?

Wolverine can be messed up pretty easily by trying too hard to make him cool. Word to the anime version of the X-Men cartoons.

Liking an actor =/= liking a charactor said actor plays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom