News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

With Jupiter Ascending being not just a flop but also just a terrible film overall, could we pretty much call the Wachowskis a fluke?
some people will still fight to the death to defend the genius of Speed Racer :lol:

I'm pretty sure they'll be rebooting the Matrix next tho, even though I heard the success of Jupiter was gonna decided that.

I love 95% of Reloaded.

Revolutions had two scenes. The club scene and the final battle. Put those scenes in Reloaded, trim some fat, and it woulda been a perfect sequel.

Reloaded

Should of ended with the highway scene and a closer afterwards. Everything after that was a snooze fest.

I'll give the Wachowski bros one more chance for a big movie or even a smaller release. Not that I've watched Jupiter's Ascending to be repulsed in to avoiding their work from now on. I mean we all could see how bad it was early.

I also liked Matrix Reloaded a lot. It's no Matrix but it was still really good for what it was and as a sequel.

Last edited:
Matrix is one of those movies that if ever rebooted it needs to be another ten or 15 years from now or never at all.

I look at it the same way you never reboot predator it just fine the way it is

Very few know how great Brandon could have been. :smh:

One of the cleanest martial artists I've ever seen. Lightning quick. Fought like a dancer, so effortless.
Pisses me off we lost him before the world could see him.

All we have is Showdown in Little Tokyo, Rapid Fire, and The Crow. :frown:

Matrix is one of those movies that if ever rebooted it needs to be another ten or 15 years from now or never at all.

I look at it the same way you never reboot predator it just fine the way it is
matrix could be rebooted and actually has a chance of being better (not a high chance though) just because of modern cgi

no cgi or modern movie star can ever hope to live up to the god on screen that was prime arnold 
pimp.gif

Very few know how great Brandon could have been. :smh:

One of the cleanest martial artists I've ever seen. Lightning quick. Fought like a dancer, so effortless.
Pisses me off we lost him before the world could see him.

All we have is Showdown in Little Tokyo, Rapid Fire, and The Crow. :frown:

I think about what could have been quite often. He was the first Asian (well half Asian) action star in American movies who would actually get the girl also and bang them on screen. No friendzoning for him like jet and jackie.

matrix could be rebooted and actually has a chance of being better (not a high chance though) just because of modern cgi

no cgi or modern movie star can ever hope to live up to the god on screen that was prime arnold :pimp:

Naw man. Matrix was very situation. Much like terminator 2 part of the charm was the special effects blowing away anything avaliable at the time. Not to mention the actors playing the roles (yes even KR). It just cought on at exactly the right time.

Sure effects can be better but it wouldn't even matter. If they were to do anither matrix they either need to progress the story, do a prequel, or do some side story. They should not touch any of the originals

They shouldnt do a reboot of the Matrix.

They should just make another series of movies with a different name, slightly same plot and halfway through the series reveal its the "the happening" or w/e they call it again.

I have to come in this thread to bless it with the "I Told You So" regarding this spiderman in the MCU

...now back to regularly scheduled posting

I have to come in this thread to bless it with the "I Told You So" regarding this spiderman in the MCU

...now back to regularly scheduled posting

I still take comfort in the fact that it aint Andrew Garfield
It's funny cuz all of his speculation was about Garfield as Spidey in the MCU :lol:

The writing been on the wall about Garfield being ousted.

Last edited:
I've heard nothing but great thing about Garfield. Dude even got a regular dude a job and invited him to films opening party and got to chill with celebs.

Even though Garfield isn't my preferred Peter, i do feel bad for him because he just seems like he legit cares about the character and really grew up as a Spidey fan unlike all these actor who plays these part and all of a sudden a comic book reader. Just from seeing him react like when he was first casted and went to comic-con and was practically crying on the mic, it makes you feel for the guy and kind cheer for him.

And dude playing bball with kids in his Spidey is suit is just plain awesome.

Hit-Girl Prequel plus Kick-*ss 3 update.

Exclusive: Matthew Vaughn shares details on Kick *** 3

When asked if KICK-*** 3 is coming:

Do you know what's going to be next if I do it... we've finished plotting it. What we have to do is, we've got to do the FIRST CLASS to the KICK-*** world. We lost a few fans on Kick-*** 2. It wasn't as loved as one would've hoped. So we have this idea for a Hit Girl prequel. It's a really strong, really simple prequel where I think we can regain the love and the passion. If that happens, I'm pretty sure I can persuade Aaron and Chloe to come back and finish the story of Kick-*** with Kick-*** 3.

Is KICK-*** 3 actively in development?

Mark and I have already plotted Hit Girl. We have to get the script done next. It's so far out there, you have no idea.

Would he be willing to direct KICK-*** 3?

No, I wouldn't direct. We spoke about it to Gareth Evans a couple of years ago. I'd get someone like that, a really bold, clever director. Most of it is set in the far east.

It's funny cuz all of his speculation was about Garfield as Spidey in the MCU :lol:

The writing been on the wall about Garfield being ousted.

Isn't he supposedly a douche anyway?
He called out the studio publicly and allegedly troll'd a studio dinner with jokes about SM flopping (only seen it posted twice during the hacks, might of been on of the fake leaks)

I don't think he's a douche, he just hated the films they were making because he thought the character deserved better.

He called out the studio publicly and allegedly troll'd a studio dinner with jokes about SM flopping (only seen it posted twice during the hacks, might of been on of the fake leaks)

I don't think he's a douche, he just hated the films they were making because he thought the character deserved better.

I read that too. Also read that he was mad that he saw a supposedly good script but by the time he started filming it was something else. Definitely dont blame him if thats the case.

But he may have ****** up and burned some bridges he shouldnt have.

I read that too. Also read that he was mad that he saw a supposedly good script but by the time he started filming it was something else. Definitely dont blame him if thats the case.

But he may have ****** up and burned some bridges he shouldnt have.
He's working with Scorsese now so if he delivers there I think he'll be good.

After people got a look of what goes on over there at Sony i don't think anyone will hold that stuff against him.

He's working with Scorsese now so if he delivers there I think he'll be good.

After people got a look of what goes on over there at Sony i don't think anyone will hold that stuff against him.

The next big movie that he could be perfect for might be at Sony tho. You never know.

Scorsese tho :nerd: Is it a crime flick?

Back
Top Bottom