News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Forgot about that Tarantino film, added it to the list.

What sleeper film do you think will blow-up?

I know plenty hates Antman but it's by Marvel so it is always a safe bet to go with that. Mad Max is hard to say will be a sleeper as I know many who is looking forward to it.

I want to say, despite being a very unpopular opinion, that F4 isn't going to bomb too much and it'll be a decent film. I am worried that we haven't seen anything official from the film yet but I feel that everyone is expecting it to suck so much that anything decent to good will be a pleasant surprise.

Poltergeist remake :stoneface:

My most anticipated:

Avengers: AoU
Star Wars Episode VII
Hateful Eight
Jurassic World
Mad Max
AntMan

I wouldnt say spectre is sci fi. The tossed all the ridiculous gadgets with the current bond reboot. No laser watches or grenade pens or any of that.

Anyway:

Avengers
Star Wars even tho the franchise sucks
Hateful 8
AntMan
Spectre
Jurassic World.

Everything else I am leaving to reviews.

Huh?

Jessica Alba did looked like a "mom" with a "fat bulge" in Sin City 2?

26d0a4ebe434969c112a7cb1eea61ff3.jpg

Plus Scarlet got plenty of time to get back to great shape, these guys have trainers and personal chefs and do not really have a 9-5 job that keeps them from working out the whole day all week long.
Don't know what buddy talking about. Alba looked great in that movie. She looks good in every movie..

Fox film slates:

Gambit: October 7th, 2016
Assasins Creed: December 21st, 2016
Fantastic Four 2: June 2nd, 2017
Planet of the Apes (untitled): July 14th, 2017

The Apes will not have another installment until 2017 :smh: Was expecting it next year.

Hope Fantastic 4 flops, but it wont.

Assasin's Creed can only be done right as a rated R movie. **** what anyone else has to say about that. It will still do numbers tho.

Damn shame, mostly remakes and sequels and remakes.

Im looking foward to Chappie, even though I havent like either of Neill Blomkamp's movies so far.

It has Die Antwoord in it. The precedent of off-the-wall-ness has been set. I have to check it out.

Fox film slates:

Gambit: October 7th, 2016
Assasins Creed: December 21st, 2016
Fantastic Four 2: June 2nd, 2017
Planet of the Apes (untitled): July 14th, 2017

:smh: Announcing sequels before you even show footage of the movie

It better be good...

Since we are pretty much kicking off the year, what are your top 5 most anticipated film of 2015?

There are so many I want to see that narrowing it down will be very difficult.

Here's a few movies coming out this year (not all comicbook, scifi, etc...):

Avengers: AoU
AntMan
Star Wars
Furious 7
Mad Max
Fantastic Four
Jurassic World
Terminator: Genisys
Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2
Mission Impossible 5
Bond: Spectre
Tomorrowland
Hitman: Agent 47
Frankenstein
The Jungle Book
Jupiter Ascending
Good Dinosaur (Pixar)
Peanuts
The Man from UNCLE
Kingsman
San Andreas
Ted 2
Poltergeist
Minions
Point Break (remake)
Insurgent
Chappie
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon II
50 Shades of Grey
Magic Mike XXL
Pan
Entourage
Pitch Perfect 2
Ex Machina
H8teful 8

Other with no release date but expected for 2015:
Resident Evil 6
Ratchet & Clank
Doc Savage
Adventures of Tintin

List your most anticipated films and if there are any I missed.

1. STAR WARS 7
2. AVENGERS 2
3. MAD MAX
4. HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2

THE REST I'LL CATCH ON BLU RAY

Big Game tells the story of Oskari (Tommila), a shy, nervous 13-year-old boy. Like his forefathers, his time has come to take a test of manhood by spending one day and one night alone in the wilderness of a vast local forest. Armed only with a bow and arrow, his task is to return with a prize to prove himself. But this is no ordinary night; Air Force One is shot down by terrorists and Oskari discovers the President of the United States (Jackson) in an escape pod. Now the fate of the most powerful man in the world lies in his hands. With the terrorists closing in, Oskari and the President must team up to survive the most extraordinary 24 hours of their lives.

That mysterious image, which popped up on Imgur this morning, is allegedly taken from the upcoming teaser to BATMAN V SUPERMAN, and drops a bit of knowledge that has yet to be announced by the studio: that the film will, like THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY and AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, be split into two parts.

If this is to be believed, PART I: ENTER THE KNIGHT will be ready for theaters this October, while PART II will have the subtitle (DAWN OF JUSTICE) and release date (March 26th, 2016) that we already knew about.

While we should absolutely take this with a grain of salt and wait to hear official confirmation from WB, given how many Photoshop-rendered dreams of this movie bounce around the interwebs, this move doesn't seem entirely out-of-the-question. We knew that the shoot for this was massive, rumored to be 10+ months long, and that a back-to-back shoot with JUSTICE LEAGUE was once on the table. We also were aware that getting Batsy involved in this DCU was a priority, and that there was question as to whether his presence (and those of his fellow JLA members) in BVS would feel like it was forced into what would've otherwise been the MAN OF STEEL sequel. Giving Batfleck something of an "intro" movie would allow the character to breathe before pitting him against Henry Cavill's Kal-El, and would establish him as his own entity in this rapidly expanding universe.

Then again, the idea of them finishing up their work 5 months ahead of the previously-announced schedule seems…outlandish at best, unless there was some serious, SERIOUS prioritizing on the VFX/editing front.

The teaser is rumored to be attached to WB's JUPITER ASCENDING (releasing on February 17th), so we'll certainly know the veracity of this info before then, but for now, all we got is this iPhone pic to go on. What we do know is that the teaser won't be anything like the Comic-Con clip

Back
Top Bottom