New York Yankees Official Thread - RIP Former Manager Petey Rose

Judge
Oswaldo
Nestor
Pulling Cole

All of it hurt but it starts and ends with Judge. He could have put the game away and he shrunk.. again.

There’s no winning this WS with Judge being this bad. It’s literally impossible.

Just be an average player dude.

Jesus Christ.

Wyatt Juliet
Overall i like Boone, but he got way too cute last night. Our pen is very very short. Pulling Cole at 88 pitches is inexcusable. Then he burned Holmes and Kahnle to get 4 outs. Holmes threw 5 pitches. Kahnle threw 8. Then he pulled Weaver at 19 pitches. And then, of all people, Nestor? In that spot? Boone has pushed all the right buttons this postseason but he just got too cute last night.
Tbf Holmes looked swallowed up in the moment. He did not want to be out there

I agree though Cole still had plenty in the tank.

We really do love and die with judge. All those reg season HRs mean nothing in the post season

Wyatt Juliet

Tbf Holmes looked swallowed up in the moment. He did not want to be out there

I agree though Cole still had plenty in the tank.

We really do love and die with judge. All those reg season HRs mean nothing in the post season
Idk Holmes destroyed Smith on a one pitch pop out and then got pulled. I somewhat get that one bc a lefty was up and Kahnle's changeup plays well vs a lefty. It was really just the totality of pulling all 4 of our trusted arms early. They all compounded and left us for dead in the 10th.

Im a big Bron fan and this is reminiscent of his 2011 finals appearance where he just shrunk in the moment. Looks like Judge is doing the same smh

New day - let’s stay positive in here!

It’s hard man. Being up 1-0 right now takes a lot of pressure off of winning game 2 in LA. Especially with our ace pitching a great game and we still lost. Judge b***** a** needs to wake the **** up. Shoehi going up to bat scares the hell out of me. Judge isn’t even a threat to the Dodgers. They legit walked Soto to pitch to Judge and he strikes out like his last name is Wells.

It’s hard man. Being up 1-0 right now takes a lot of pressure off of winning game 2 in LA. Especially with our ace pitching a great game and we still lost. Judge b***** a** needs to wake the **** up. Shoehi going up to bat scares the hell out of me. Judge isn’t even a threat to the Dodgers. They legit walked Soto to pitch to Judge and he strikes out like his last name is Wells.

I said this after every loss and it’s worked out b

Stay positive my man - I’m on the jet now, I’ll have a quick convo with Boone at lunch, I got US

Y’all 🥷 better win this game today. Even my Mets won game 2. Tell Alex to holler at his cousin again for some Boli, give it to Judge, or a Senzu Bean or some ****, son.

Back
Top Bottom