NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Adam Rubin
ESPN Staff Writer

The Mets may not want to show up on Wednesday. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Madison Bumgarner has a 0.60 ERA on the road -- the lowest road ERA in postseason history (min. 25 IP). He leads runner-up Bob Gibson (0.97), then Mariano Rivera (1.02), Sandy Koufax (1.04) and Lefty Grove (1.11). Bumgarner has appeared in seven road postseason games. San Francisco is 7-0 in those games.

Hey Adam, guess what? I dont give a *&^% what you think.
#LGM

Wednesday cant get here soon enough

Yo is getting ready.....
View media item 2186905

Adam used to cover the Mets for the Daily News. He's the guy that Omar Minaya called out in that press conference. I think he might still harbor some salt towards the organization.

Adam used to cover the Mets for the Daily News. He's the guy that Omar Minaya called out in that press conference. I think he might still harbor some salt towards the organization.

How do you even remember things like that bro!?
All jokes aside, Mets about to turn that stat into yesterdays news, F whatever else you heard!!

Ah yes, Minaya. Say what you want about that guy, he brought in some talent. I feel like we havent had a power bat like Carlos Delgado until Cespedes came here.

Flores is needed for a game like tonight, but hopefully they can get it done tonight

Body is ready.

^ that Jacket is :smokin x 10000

thats last years model if Im not mistaken. The camo version they released isnt as nice in my opinion.

blackredxiiigoat blackredxiiigoat how does that jacket fit? Im thinking of ordering the black version. Not sure what size tho.

Last edited:
Good looks fellas. Didn't cop the camo joint - I do like it but decided to pass.

If the camo joint fits just like the blue/orange and the original grey one then it runs BIG so size down. I believe on T7L's IG they said something about the sleeves/material being a little different or thicker on the camo jacket, idk if that affects sizing or not.

I bought the grey one when it first dropped and sadly had to sell because it was too big on me, and I had originally bought a SMALL (I'm 5"8 150). Sized down on the blue/orange to XS and it's actually just a tad roomy but fits fine overall.

Good looks fellas. Didn't cop the camo joint - I do like it but decided to pass.

If the camo joint fits just like the blue/orange and the original grey one then it runs BIG so size down. I believe on T7L's IG they said something about the sleeves/material being a little different or thicker on the camo jacket, idk if that affects sizing or not.

I bought the grey one when it first dropped and sadly had to sell because it was too big on me, and I had originally bought a SMALL (I'm 5"8 150). Sized down on the blue/orange to XS and it's actually just a tad roomy but fits fine overall.

Holy crap, im about your height, 185. I guess I wont be getting the Large :lol:

Holy crap, im about your height, 185. I guess I wont be getting the Large :lol:

Lol yea you'll be swimming in that for sure. My guess would be a medium and to be honest, it may be a bit long on you. You honestly might even be able to fit a small depending on build.

I havent pulled the camo jacket description on their site but I do remember them stating in the details of the first 2 drops that it does run big, so it's not just my imagination either.

But yea, #LGM.

Last edited:

B7 checking in. What a duel. 1 run will do it tonight haha
Yea. Wack *** home plate ump is blowing mine big time
THIS 
mean.gif

Thankful for a non wasted season, Familia so overrated though, especially in a non save situation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom