New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers 10:30 pm EST

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE OUT MARBURY AND PUT IN NATE ON DEFENSE??? nevermind. he had 5 fouls. wth are we doing????

FIRE ISIAH.

OK we have the ball with 11 secs down 3 with no more timeouts. Why would you for a quick 2 and foul with the HOPE that they miss a free throw? You have theball AND you draw up a play to send the game to OT. Don't hope for a miracle 3 during some ruckus on the court.

^overreacting. (in response to Harlem)

Steph just came back, Zach just came back. Both obviously mentally and physically fatigued from their respective situations. Only gripe I had from today'sgame was having Fred Jones in as long as he was in the game. Especially on that play late in the 4th quarter where he mishandled a pass where he tried toone-hand catch it. The thing that really killed us tonight was that drought of a 3rd quarter. Did anyone see the palming no call on Mobley late in the 4th? Iswear if that was Crawford they'd been all over that early.

OK we have the ball with 11 secs down 3 with no more timeouts. Why would you for a quick 2 and foul with the HOPE that they miss a free throw? You have the ball AND you draw up a play to send the game to OT. Don't hope for a miracle 3 during some ruckus on the court.
You have a point, but if he did exactly what you said by going for the 3 first others would have been whining why didn't he go for the 2 FIRSTetc... We took the L, but I expect a much better effort Friday against the Kings though.

I was on the phone with my boy during the game and I told him that when the Knicks were down 16 they would make a run and then lose a close game. TypicalKnicks. Sigh.

The Wizard....once you are over ten seconds like Kenny smith said going for the quick two is the right call. What Isiah did that was wrong was burning thatsecond time out so soon.

fullj.getty-76076192ng007_knicks_clips.jpg
fullj.getty-76076192ng008_knicks_clips.jpg

I'm dosing off all day in class, and I stay up until 1 am to watch these bums make their usual fluke comeback and choke it away down the stretch.

I'm done being excited with the bells and whistles Dolan/Isiah add to this team (Steph, Eddy, Z-Bo). All that matters is wins, and as long as this teamisn't winning, I don't give a damn how many straight double-doubles Zach gets. Unless we're winning, I don't care if Eddy is improving, or thatLee looks promising.

We've been hanging out hopes on "potential" and "next season" for way too long. I want wins, and I'm tired of putting band-aids onthe deep gash that is this heartless, no defense team.

Blow it up.

^overreacting. (in response to Harlem)

Overreacting? You know how long I've been here hoping and believing that this team would actually get better? I'm sick and tired of getting ready fornext year. This team hasn't done a damn thing to warrant hope in a pretty long time. It's just the same occasional tease where they sneak away with awin, then we're on top of the world for 24-48 hours until either we lose a game, or some crap happens off the court that kills any momentum that we had.

I mean, really take a look at what's gone on the last few years, and tell my what I can really hang my hat on? Is it the center who has to be scared intotrying on the glass and defense? Is it the shooting guard who's so into his cross over that he gets a minimum of 2 TOs a night because he's carryingthe ball?

I mean, really... I'm sick of going into every game with hope... waiting all day for the game to start... only to get this poor execution down the stretch.It's sickening.

Overreacting? You know how long I've been here hoping and believing that this team would actually get better? I'm sick and tired of getting ready for next year. This team hasn't done a damn thing to warrant hope in a pretty long time. It's just the same occasional tease where they sneak away with a win, then we're on top of the world for 24-48 hours until either we lose a game, or some crap happens off the court that kills any momentum that we had.
laugh.gif
aint this the damn truth, i feel the same way

I mean, really take a look at what's gone on the last few years, and tell my what I can really hang my hat on? Is it the center who has to be scared into trying on the glass and defense? Is it the shooting guard who's so into his cross over that he gets a minimum of 2 TOs a night because he's carrying the ball?I mean, really... I'm sick of going into every game with hope... waiting all day for the game to start... only to get this poor execution down the stretch. It's sickening.
You're right, but all im sayin is that its real early in the season. Im never one to jump the gun eventhough we may look pathetic, but Imsayin yall should give it a month or so before going off on how bad or sickening this really is.

Clips almost made that win slip away. Glad they were able to keep it in the end. Kaman & Cassell getting it done in the 3rd but cooled off in the 4th. Gladto see Mobley back too. Now onto Golden State.

I hear you, I just had to let that out.
laugh.gif

I'm frustrated as hell. Y'all know I'll be back excited in front of the TV on Friday.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I swear to God I say the same shhh everytime we play bad but I always find my wayback to MSG at 7:30.

ive seen PAL refs doing a better job then these referees tonight
smh.gif

I know I wasn't the only one who saw the palming violation on Mobley at the end.

just got back from the game
pimp.gif

it wasnt pretty, but it got the job done
laugh.gif

copped a clippers tee, too
pimp.gif

my bad mjsf, i didnt save the number.

are u guys really gonna complain about the refs?
nate palms the ball every single time and there was plent of times that we got beat up in the paint with now call.

Httb I agree with you man, its so frustrating if we lose friday to a lackluster kings team I give up on the knicks.

Back
Top Bottom