laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean i guess dealing with McHale he knows how to suffer like us
laugh.gif

but
eek.gif
i dont even know if i can write an essay like that on here... onsecond thought yes i can
smile.gif
pimp.gif

still thumbs up on the effort
laugh.gif

Does that mean I'm accepted?
laugh.gif

How can I be a fan of a team that traded OJ Mayo and Brandon Roy?
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude actually typed out a dissertation.

I mean...got damn.

Knicks fans, I think you guys should accept this man, living in Minnesota is hard enough as it is...but to be a T-Wolves fan is just plain insanity.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Well, I guess I'd have to talk to all of the well known Knick fans, and we'd have to get back to you.

Allen, Gr8, Flatbush, Woodside, True blue, Justhotkicks, HTTB, Abeautifulhaze,VIIHeaven...(sorry to whomever I forgot) I need your SN's so we can discussthis
laugh.gif

^Paul, I consider you one of us...I think I've said this before, but you're one of the few that never cracked jokes on us.

Dear JPZx,

you should be awaiting an answer from the Knicks internal board within the next 48 hours, as the charter members review your application

Thank you,

Worldbeefreeg Head of Mail Room

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Dear JPZx,

you should be awaiting an answer from the Knicks internal board within the next 48 hours, as the charter members review your application

Thank you,

Worldbeefreeg Head of Mail Room
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

LOL I got it too.

JPZ is cool in my book. We made a bet, he lost and took it like a man.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^Paul, I consider you one of us...I think I've said this before, but you're one of the few that never cracked jokes on us.
I still stay loyal to my Warriors! Always #1 in my heart.

As for your Knicks, I like the direction your franchise is headed and I hope you guys get LeBron!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

Accept this man!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What happened to On Tilt?
eek.gif
nerd.gif
Post limit.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Well, I guess I'd have to talk to all of the well known Knick fans, and we'd have to get back to you.

Allen, Gr8, Flatbush, Woodside, True blue, Justhotkicks, HTTB, Abeautifulhaze,VIIHeaven...(sorry to whomever I forgot) I need your SN's so we can discuss this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
agreed we need to get a vote on this mother.

i mean really i hate bandwagoners but this due seems iight and he makes a good case. Being a Knicks fan i know how its like to suffer and he is a Wolves fanso obviously he knows and has done the suffering unlike the rest of the future bandwagoners. So that part is checked off even if hes suffered with a differentteam, and i can see why he is making a change at least the Knicks got rid of their problem and are turning around, in Minny McHale is still off and running...

and given how he %%%@**# handed over KG to Boston he probab;y has a reason to hate them as well.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom