[| -- (NEW) XXL December Covers: FRESHMAN 10 (Pics) -- |]

I heard. Imma be up in there wit my water bottle full o' pennies
laugh.gif
I need a Damier piece ASAP

heard of a few of these cats, ever actually heard there material tho. Who do yall recommend ?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

youre not alone
[Nas] Livin trendy on Pennies [\Nas]
Lucky for me tho my girl might get me something cause our anniversary is in Nov.
pimp.gif

Only cats I mess with are Currensy, BOB and Ace Hood. Wale got some nice joints too though. Them other cats I gave chances like Corey Gunz and Mickey Factz. Ireally hate Mickey Factz style. I tried to F with Blu album and couldn't rock with it. All in all though that's a pretty good freshman class. I'llbe checkin' out all their debuts if they ever drop. Corey Gunz been a freshman for 4 years straight.

lol @ currensy being considered a freshman

Whats the deal with this BOB dude? I've heard his name ALOT but the only song I've ever heard him on was the TI and Luda joint

Lol At Currensy Being A Freshman But Ace Hood Is GaRBAGE Wale Is Nice And I Got Couple Kid Cudi Tracks. The Others I Haven't Listen To Yet

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

lol @ currensy being considered a freshman

Whats the deal with this BOB dude? I've heard his name ALOT but the only song I've ever heard him on was the TI and Luda joint

BOB is crazy. He's like Big Boi and Dre combined. I'm not saying talent-wise though he's nice but his rappin' style. His flow is a mix betweenDre and Big Boi. If he says he's not influenced by Outkast he's a liar. I'm diggin' his *#+ though.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

youre not alone
no spots up there with it?

and ace hood is winning in the money category off the strength of the jewels and atos (?) the belt and beanie is under 1k

that said i ain't checking for nobody there except for GUNZ

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I'm better than Asher Roth.
Well they hope he is Eminem V.2. He being Jewish helps him a lot (no stereotype but if you think I'm lying you're a damn fool).

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

youre not alone
no spots up there with it?

and ace hood is winning in the money category off the strength of the jewels and atos (?) the belt and beanie is under 1k

that said i ain't checking for nobody there except for GUNZ

CT dont got #$%

thats why its easy to break necks if you somebody who travel out this small state

Back
Top Bottom