[| -- (NEW) XXL December Covers: FRESHMAN 10 (Pics) -- |]

First step on the road to nowhere..
checkuponitwordpresscom_xxl.jpg

we all know how this panned out...
smh.gif
smh.gif

might as well go back to best buy none of these new n's droppin...

^^Besides maybe like 3 or 4 of them the rest got legitimate careers.

saigon look like the dream up there.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

smh.gif
smh.gif

It didn't pan out horrible. Except Joell, Crooked I and Saigon, all those cats dropped albums. Atleast you can say Lupe, Plies, boosie, Dro, Rich Boy andto an extent Gorilla Zoe had some form of success. I don't even see none of these cats even getting release dates other than maybe Aster Roth or whateverhis name is.

papoose= RIP
Saigon = casket about to drop
gorilla zoe=
laugh.gif

joel ortiz = cant say he died cause he never was alive
lil boosie=
smh.gif

Plies=
roll.gif

Rich Boy = (tumble weed blows)
Crooked I= snuck in the photo after the editors went home
young dro= (crickets)
Lupe= moderate success

if this was a high school graduating class, theyd all be in JC's or full time Chili's bartenders

smh.gif
smh.gif

Only 4 of those dudes went nowhere.2 of them being Joell Ortiz and Papoose.I mean other the Papoose who although sucks had quite a fallowing andmade some money(I think).Thats a solid line up.These dudes from this year though I dont know to much about.I heard a few songs from B.O.B and hes not bad.Acehood
sick.gif
.Heard of Blu but never heard any of his music.Cory Gunz is neverdropping Currency isnt either.Never heard of the white dude or that black dude.And Wale is kinda ehh.He's either great on a track or he sucks.In most ofthe songs I heard dude had no flow but in a few he kinda blew me away.But yeah none of these dudes seeing Drake.Gunz the best on there and hes never comingout.Wale I can see being successful though B.O.B to.They making all the right moves right now.Only person ive heard and can say doesnt have the talent to be upthere is Ace hood.But Plies blew up so what do I know

papoose= RIP
Saigon = casket about to drop
gorilla zoe=
laugh.gif

joel ortiz = cant say he died cause he never was alive
lil boosie=
smh.gif

Plies=
roll.gif

Rich Boy = (tumble weed blows)
Crooked I= snuck in the photo after the editors went home
young dro= (crickets)
Lupe= moderate success

if this was a high school graduating class, theyd all be in JC's or full time Chili's bartenders

Really?Lupe moderate success?Plies
roll.gif
?If this was HS graduating class idhave to say youd be held back.Dont take your opinion to seriously fam.The way its looking no one else will

What did i stutter? you living in fantasy land?

Lupe is good no doubt, but he went gold on both albums. Thats moderate, or GOOD success. NOT superstardom. Could he sell out full stadium arena by himself?

Plies? i guess you could say he's successful on a mainstream level, but he's garbage hence the laughter

Rich Boy had 1 hit and floated away on a life perserver

Crooked I never belonged on there in the first place

Gorilla Zo? 1 maybe hit fade away

Dro= i dont even think he went gold and didnt achieve success on a mainstream level. he dropped 06? you think he's dropping anytime soon?
laugh.gif

ORTIZ, SAIGON & PAP might as well retire

Boosie? 1 hit and didnt even break 200,000

7pages later this thread is hilarious...and I think wale does be on a sk or something...has to be!...but back to the Topic I've only heard Wale andthat's because of NT but 100miles and Mixtape about nothing got spin all summer...still tight about those eggplants...smh

yeah..cool kids got robbed though...nobody else from chicago should of made it...since the dude from fakeshoredrive wanna cry about it

Blu and Wale are the only two I really listen to often. All of Blu's albums are really good, C.R.A.C. being the weakest to me. I have some Wale'smixtapes and those are good. Everyone else have heard 1 or 2 songs and they haven't impressed me like Blu and Wale.

XXL... seriously... there's a reason why i read your mag... for refreshing stuff like this. blu on the cover= major points.

wale, you too.

Originally Posted by solnevins

just a rant..dude irks the hell outta me..no other rapper on nt post when ppl are bashing them ..but somehow son always pop up..its kinda annoying to me for some reason
laugh.gif
it just shows what type of person he is.as common said "i see the ___ in you"
so addressing the haters directly is a !@@@+ move now?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, im not feelin wale 100% yet, but congrats on all the success.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
Son I don't know why you keep feeding into these poop butt #@*+## on here. They calling you out just to get a response from you.

curren$y late? nah what u think he was puttin out mixtapes every month for?!?! he's on his grind and is finally starting to get some shine now thathe's not with ym anymore.... its good to see his work finally paying off and dudes paying attention to the boi cuz he's def. got talent! thatsundeniable me personally id love for him 2 sign with pharrell if that was every possible
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Son I don't know why you keep feeding into these poop butt #@*+## on here. They calling you out just to get a response from you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk though, it's like %*!@+* are baiting him to post in the thread...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
Basically..

so i just listened to Asher Roth for the first time and im not gonna lie, i enjoyed his style

along with Wale & Blu, these dudes possess serious talent

/\ I went and checked on a couple dudes after seeing this post. I always see Charles Hamilton mentioned on here but never bothered to check his stuff. He'sgot some alright stuff. A strange dude tho. I just downloaded Asher Roth's tape with DJ Drama...only song I had heard from was his freestyle over A Millieand that was nice. I got Blu's album already. Not sure how I feel about B.O.B...I'll have to listen a bit more. I'll check on Kid Cudi and MickeyFactz later. Never heard from them except for Mickey Factz on that song with Drake. Everyone else (Curren$y, Wale, Gunz, Ace Hood) I'm already hip to.

Back
Top Bottom