***NEW XBOX 360 NBA 2K9 Fantasy Draft League*** [PLAY YOUR GAMES!]

Game?? It's raining outside and I have nothing else to do
laugh.gif

just got my !@@ worked by mamba. remove me off your que if we've already played por favor! nobody will be able to add me to que.

GG jpap, 3 players on my team had 20+ points, Dwight added 10, and Rashard added 11. I couldn't stop D. Wade though.

Edit: I only have 7 games left so I'll be trying to get them done whenever.

Games left:
2 - Fraij
1 - DJ
1 - Olvera
1 - Ruff
1 - NKE
1 - Jretro

gg UNtroubled.

Rondo and Terry were just raining threes for me
eek.gif

Feels good to get that first win
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GG Rafool. OMG WHAT THE? Did my team get tired from our custom? WOOOW dudes acting like they were taught how to shoot jumpers by Shaq.

Never discrediting you my dude, shooting was ridiculous. 6/9 from 3pt with Rondo, SMFH!

I'll be honest with you, when we played our custom I thought I was going to get my %^& whooped and not stand a chance in the real game
laugh.gif

Rondo surprised me, though.

I was like
eek.gif
after the fourth three

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

1vs. 100 time! Anyone else trying to play this game?
I wanna play this...

retro, I know you're lying but let's go.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i hope that didn't count, so we can run it right back.

Originally Posted by jretro23

^ explain youngpnoi.

game anyone? easy W i'm drowsy right now.
The game 1 vs. 100 is on Xbox Live Primetime, there's a schedule of when people can play. It's at its beta stage right now and there areusually like 90,000+ people trying to either be part of the mob or the contestant. You can win microsoft points or arcade games.

^ explain youngpnoi.

The game 1 vs. 100 is on Xbox Live Primetime, there's a schedule of when people can play. It's at its beta stage right now and there are usually like 90,000+ people trying to either be part of the mob or the contestant. You can win microsoft points or arcade games.
what is the objective in 1 vs 100? sorry if i've been living under a rock.

gg mamba. thanks for letting me win it.

Looks like you found another cheese play retro.

I'm convinced this game predetermines the winner, same release and everything and these dudes can't hit nothing
smh.gif

^ explain youngpnoi.

The game 1 vs. 100 is on Xbox Live Primetime, there's a schedule of when people can play. It's at its beta stage right now and there are usually like 90,000+ people trying to either be part of the mob or the contestant. You can win microsoft points or arcade games.
what is the objective in 1 vs 100? sorry if i've been living under a rock.

gg mamba. thanks for letting me win it.
Umm, trying to beat the mob, I guess? If you lose, the mob (the people in the square boxes) get your prize money. Only way to win is to take themoney when they ask you if you wanna take the money, or defeat all 100 people by answering questions. The people in the mob that don't get the answerright, get knocked off the panel, and the mob decreases til there is no one left.

Anyways, game jretro?

Back
Top Bottom