New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

F8FFA3AF-4FDE-4A3C-A2EF-7B44F8B5C176.png

BHM are limited to me. I don't think they had them everywhere. When I think of regular CW with few exceptions I think of sneakers you can find at Nike, adidas, etc .com site and the footlocker, champs type stores too. Not trying to argue just think the bhm were a bad example because of the limited nature. The all star are full size run or close to it on footlocker and other sites that have them.

Agree, local NDC has ASG sold out and we had launch stock and two restock's of FH's sold out. We never got BHM's. There are pictures here of BHM's in shelves, so it's not that they're soldout everywhere. But I don't expect many colorways to hit clearance.

General public really had no clue that the BhM was limited. Not even I. Yet they sold out on the strength that the 2 is a dope sneaker.

That home colorway is so clean. Needs a lace swap though.

Ive only seen the bhm at the house of hoops, but who knows.
FE6A33C7-D926-4AD9-918A-D7274942FBBE.jpeg

I’ll cop a pair after okc gets eliminated in the playoffs should have more colorways will drop now and till the end of spring for me to decide what colorway ill like.

I've heard these are narrow and some saying go down .5 size. I was good at true size on the 0.1 but do have a little wife forefoot so what's the consensus?
Really want to get a pair from Nike to try on court and hope they work well for my feet.

Wide foot definitely should try them on or just go true to size. I could’ve gone true to size but whenever I would flex my feet or walk my heel would not stay locked in.

General public really had no clue that the BhM was limited. Not even I. Yet they sold out on the strength that the 2 is a dope sneaker.

That home colorway is so clean. Needs a lace swap though.
Well of course the general public don't know they are limited they don't care. There were less of them made than the other colors and that helped them sell out not this strength they are a dope shoe which I actually agree with. Same with the 33's and the first CW mainly sold out but all the other CW easily available for the most part.

Well of course the general public don't know they are limited they don't care. There were less of them made than the other colors and that helped them sell out not this strength they are a dope shoe which I actually agree with. Same with the 33's and the first CW mainly sold out but all the other CW easily available for the most part.

OK.

How have people experienced the stability on the 0.2 since there is no outrigger?
Any bad sprained ankles?

^ are these good hooping shoes overall?

Depends on your play style and wants/needs. I really like the aesthetics, traction is good on even dusty courts, and like the cushioning setup especially how the forefoot zoom plays compared to shoes like the kyrie 5 (still prefer full length zoom tho). The stability is not the best and lace pressure on the top and medial side of the ankles is kind of annoying at times. Getting the shoe on also is a b**** sometimes because the way the heel is constructed. The court feel is like in the middle between a kyrie and a Lebron.

Depends on your play style and wants/needs. I really like the aesthetics, traction is good on even dusty courts, and like the cushioning setup especially how the forefoot zoom plays compared to shoes like the kyrie 5 (still prefer full length zoom tho). The stability is not the best and lace pressure on the top and medial side of the ankles is kind of annoying at times. Getting the shoe on also is a b**** sometimes because the way the heel is constructed. The court feel is like in the middle between a kyrie and a Lebron.
Thanks for this, it's quite helpful. Kyrie 2s seemed way too low on the court for me and the Lebron Soldier's I play with now are really off the court so this shoe sounds even more appealing to me even with the lacing issue. I'm not worried about putting them on and off, wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I am little converned about what you're sayign about the laces.

Back
Top Bottom