NEW VIDEO: Lil Wayne - Lollipop

sick.gif

Wayne should just retire

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

sick.gif

Wayne should just retire

Why should he retire? I think he knows he is not really one of the best rappers. And I don't think he cares.

He puts out anything that he wants and people idolize him, buy his records and give him their money.

If you take a person's money that easy it would be difficult to stop.

laugh.gif

definitely not somethin you gon catch me bumpin....sound like a hit tho, white girls gon eat that up, I def see the Paris Hilton crowd on that. Perfect timetoo, right off Spring Break and #%*@, yup lol...

Dear Lil' Wayne, (Half-Baked) "You have smoked yourself ******ed." (Half-Baked) Sincerely, Thurgood.

Now im not a wayne ryder, or a wayne hater, im just a music lover. When i want lyrical content, i dont look to wayne, i go to albums like Finding Forever orEardrum for some real hot spit. On the other hand, im sure wayne will have his share of great lyrical or hiphop songs on TC3...hes just startin it off with abang for the radio waves.

I dunno bout you guys...but i think the song is
pimp.gif

I know its not great hip hop, not lyrical genius, or anything worth getting an award such as a grammy...but it is the definition of a BANGER.
pimp.gif

You best believe i will be
devil.gif
at the club when this song is spinnin.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

sick.gif

Wayne should just retire

Why should he retire? I think he knows he is not really one of the best rappers. And I don't think he cares.

He puts out anything that he wants and people idolize him, buy his records and give him their money.

If you take a person's money that easy it would be difficult to stop.

His next record's going to flop. He might get some $ from ringtones and other stuff, but most of his listeners are ugly, stupid 15-year-olds who DLstuff from Limewire.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

I've liked this song since I first heard it.

NT, what is wrong with me?

nothing homie when its hot its hot. NT is sooooo funny @ times all da haterade you guys drink its pouring out in this thread. this is his 1st commercial(pop) single outta all the carters he's gonna do crazy #'s on TC3

lol people are always talking about how lil wayne is trash but they're the first ones to come into his threads.
why even bother listening or commenting?
laugh.gif

anywho, they took the video down.
anyone got another link?

Yea...umm....hate all yall want but you WILL be hearin this in the club....ALL THE TIME.

Exactly why I will never be caught dead in a club, something about being surrounded by trashy women, dudes trying to hook up with trashy women, and all theworst mainstream rap being played constantly isn't appealing to me.

the sad part is that kids are gonna eat this crap up
AHHHHHH! i can see it now everyone at school is gonna love it
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Yea...umm....hate all yall want but you WILL be hearin this in the club....ALL THE TIME.

Exactly why I will never be caught dead in a club, something about being surrounded by trashy women, dudes trying to hook up with trashy women, and all the worst mainstream rap being played constantly isn't appealing to me.

5.jpg

gotta hear a clear mp3 version before i decide.....it sound like it'll bump in the club

Exactly why I will never be caught dead in a club, something about being surrounded by trashy women, dudes trying to hook up with trashy women, and all the worst mainstream rap being played constantly isn't appealing to me.

979154e39a2a12054491f1422d766c34636dc98.jpg

Once they start playin it hella times.... I bet you love it then. It's gone grow on you

Back
Top Bottom