NEW TRAINER SC HIGH WHITE-NAVY early april- WHITE/'infra'REDS Coming Early JUNE

I wonder if the wht/grey/red colorway will release also since its so close to the beets? I'd cop this over the blue.

My sweatpant jumpoffs...

Since all colorways have hit outlets, I won't bother when they initially release...

i'm torn on these latest releases but i've learned it's not that serious and move on. thats why corporateJP I'm not about to bash these or throw hate. (these OG based colorways are ten times better than the LS shoe like the black/greens/ and grey/patent leather releases these past few months, but still not worthy of a normal purchase. Its tough seeing nice og colorways not being sold but id rather see those out there in outlets than that other stuff).

leather quality is mediocre at best and that's why I don't own the raiders , beets, and likely these next two releases. It's a tough decision but like I said above, I'll just move on.

The situation is like this:

You don't buy these, NIKE SAYS, "see. they don't want these OG C/W inspired shoes either. Let's go back to the wacky LS c/w's".
But if you do buy, NIKE SAYS, " see. we can give them crap quality and they will still buy".

It's a lose lose situation and I'd just much rather put money into possibly another brand that is bringing something legit to the table. I say Let the Trainers die a noble quiet death. stop now and let the butchering end. The only solution I see is to buy all these at 30-50% off in the upcoming months at outlets knowing full well that the fact they are in outlets means they may never come out again, and just enjoy them while you can. thats the only solution to the lose lose situation. admit defeat but go down with pride

Wally dropped knowledge up there... it is a lose lose.. But they look kinda nice.... those black and greens are terrible.. And the grays would of been ok without the patent leather

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i'm torn on these latest releases but i've learned it's not that serious and move on. thats why corporateJP I'm not about to bash these or throw hate. (these OG based colorways are ten times better than the LS shoe like the black/greens/ and grey/patent leather releases these past few months, but still not worthy of a normal purchase. Its tough seeing nice og colorways not being sold but id rather see those out there in outlets than that other stuff).

leather quality is mediocre at best and that's why I don't own the raiders , beets, and likely these next two releases. It's a tough decision but like I said above, I'll just move on.

You don't buy these, NIKE SAYS, "see. they don't want these OG C/W inspired shoes either. Let's go back to the wacky LS c/w's".
But if you do buy, NIKE SAYS, " see. we can give them crap quality and they will still buy".

It's a lose lose situation and I'd just much rather put money into possibly another brand that is bringing something legit to the table. I say Let the Trainers die a noble quiet death. stop now and let the butchering end. The only solution I see is to buy all these at 30-50% off in the upcoming months at outlets knowing full well that the fact they are in outlets means they may never come out again, and just enjoy them while you can. thats the only solution to the lose lose situation. admit defeat but go down with pride

I couldn't agree more....words taken right out of my brain onto the computer.  thanks wally for keepin it real.

pimp.gif

These will be my first pair of trainers

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Amen!

Back
Top Bottom