New Stuff up on Eastbay for 5/15 backorder: Uptempos, Trainer III's, SC Trainers...

pimp.gif
for posting info

Not sure why they did the grey so dark on the SC's, pass

The black air attack Uptempo's would have been ok if they did the swoosh grey. They're still ok though

white/silver griffey GD IIs as well.

once in a decade release on those SC trainer red's. close to the OG, but I just can't support that trend.. You buy, you support crappy leather. You don't buy, you support the failing of an OG colorway.
laugh.gif

ultimately.... its a PASS.

AIR ATTACK AT IIIs for $110?? thats almost $10 above normal retail. I wonder if its a quality change or just a name change that causes the price to rise?

I'm just curious to see what some of these look like in person, especially those silver/red Uptempos, SC Trainers, and the Eggplant Penny III's. I have a feeling the Trainer III's won't be too impressive in person, but you never know. I'll edit in a minute to add the others.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

once in a decade release on those SC trainer red's. close to the OG, but I just can't support that trend.. You buy, you support crappy leather. You don't buy, you support the failing of an OG colorway.
laugh.gif

Damned if we do.......Damned if we don't.

I'll still wait it out till they hit outlets and then purchase.

Thanks for the info but most of those bo's can be found around my may for as low as 60$ & those uptempos will be on sale none of them are worth paying retail for.

Back
Top Bottom