NEW South Park 3/25....."Margaritaville"

^why? Dimitri Martin is
laugh.gif

I laughed like crazy when dude cut the chicken's head off and started blowin' that horn.
laugh.gif

OH

MY

GOD!

roll.gif
at the Catholic Priest saying that a higher power sending one son torepair/save us was "just stupid!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
at "the last supper."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Cartman being Judas.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At Kyle paying for everyone's debts aka...."sins"so that they could "live once more"

and the payoff....all the credit is given to Obama
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the episode that should have been named "The Passion of the Jew"

Oh yeah....."DEY TOOK DER JEABS!!!!!"

That Darryl Whiters cameo made my night seeing as that Goobacks episode from Season 8 is my favorite of all time.

"Dey tyker jobs!"
roll.gif

Great episode. "The Last Supper" had me rollin, and the chicken was good too.

And Randy at the end with the new Margaritaville machine. "You put the salsa in the top and it dispenses through the bottom."

Originally Posted by youngin33

Great episode. "The Last Supper" had me rollin, and the chicken was good too.

And Randy at the end with the new Margaritaville machine. "You put the salsa in the top and it dispenses through the bottom."
"We need to get this!" Randy is too much
laugh.gif

The ending was awesome. But I missed the first half of the episode. Thank god it's on again at midnight.

I was dying with the sur la table part because i always talk EXACTLY like that when I go in one with my mom

LOL @ the dude playing the kazoo when they chopped off the chicken's head and it was walking around the table..

The first time I saw the three dudes come out with the blood on their shirts, I thought it was gonna be some twist where the economy is some giant monster,like the episode where the giant spider was head of the catholic church..

what a great episode

they should have talked about the federal reserve instead of the treasury though.

The whole metaphor with how the government is acting like a chicken with its head chopped off was amazingly clever.

Back
Top Bottom