NEW SEASON OF CYBERDUNK! COME SIGN UP!

^^^ Did you ever start that NT team? Whats your stat now? Must be off the roof.

You know i need to get some referral's too so here's a plug.

As for betting, I always bet on Aussie 3rd, team Albany D'Hawks. Their almost a guaranteed win all the time. Just bet the max ($35,000) all the time andyour guaranteed to win $10,500 all the time. No one beats that team in that league.

My stats.

Javi Martinez

Height: 2.12 m (6 feet 9 in)

weight: 119 kg (262 lbs)

Cash: 50,613 $

Birthday: 2-13

Position: Power Forward (PF)

Team: Cbm Lightning

Next Game: 17:55:18 vs Angel Of Death

League: Premier

Value: 24.54

[table][tr][td]Floor Shooting:[/td] [td]33 (+10)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Inside Shooting:[/td] [td]36 (+10)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3PT Shooting:[/td] [td]28 (+5)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dribbling:[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing:[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stealing:[/td] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebounding:[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocking:[/td] [td]26[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Strength:[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed:[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jumping:[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
-----------------​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Confidence:[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stamina:[/td] [td]30 (+5)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Energy:[/td] [td]98%[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]My past game.....
[table][tr][td]
Player Name
[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]QRT[/td] [td]
PTS
[/td] [td]
FGM/A
[/td] [td]
3PM/A
[/td] [td]
FTM/A
[/td] [td]
STL
[/td] [td]
BLK
[/td] [td]
A
[/td] [td]
OR
[/td] [td]
DR
[/td] [td]
F
[/td] [td]
MIN
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Javi Martinez[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]all[/td] [td]
20​
[/td] [td]
8 /11​
[/td] [td]
0 /2​
[/td] [td]
4 /6​
[/td] [td]
0​
[/td] [td]
0​
[/td] [td]
10​
[/td] [td]
3​
[/td] [td]
7​
[/td] [td]
0​
[/td] [td]
48:00​
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You don't need to be online to play. I'm never able to start a team because I can never buy a team in the league I want.

Originally Posted by RFX45

As for betting, I always bet on Aussie 3rd, team Albany D'Hawks. Their almost a guaranteed win all the time. Just bet the max ($35,000) all the time and your guaranteed to win $10,500 all the time. No one beats that team in that league.

I'm like a 36 valued player now.

You know I'm on CyberDunk!

USA Tin League - Oakland Warriors

Dennis Jabstep 30.7 SG

Would post a link but their servers are mad slow atm, so you can navigate its sluggishness if you choose to peep our incredible squad.

I seriously need a new team. I get no PT.
smh.gif

I'm looking for 32+ players to join my team. Bayshore Senators of division 1 in Canada.

On another note, those servers are some BS, eff losing games because you can't log-on to change your tactics.

You won't be able to leave until you find a new team willing to purchase you and even then your manager would have to accept the offer unless you are on acomputer ran team obviously. Try talkdep.com there's always managers there looking for people.

question about cyberdunk...

I am new and want to know, How do you get referrals to get cyberdunk points. I have sent invites to people but have not recieved any referals? Also how do youget referalls by posting a link? Any one who knows an answer would be much appreciated...

You have to get people to sign up under the link they provide you on your home screen. The easiest way to earn them is probably through blogging though, eventhough the admins are slacking on awarding the points.

Oh thanks. Thats probably why i didnt recieve any referrals fr emailing to people. Any tips for young players trying to get better quicker? And how do you posta link?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by RFX45

As for betting, I always bet on Aussie 3rd, team Albany D'Hawks. Their almost a guaranteed win all the time. Just bet the max ($35,000) all the time and your guaranteed to win $10,500 all the time. No one beats that team in that league.

I'm like a 36 valued player now.

eek.gif
how do you improve your player? i can barely get to 22 in ratings.

Back
Top Bottom