New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

come on hopefully they look better in person the picture is kinda of blury in a way but lets just see how the kicks look when they have more pics for them forthe retros..

If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.

what was wrong with thek beside the fact that they didnt have NIKE AIR and the lining behind the tounge was blue instead of red?

that pair is a pair of Fakes?

or is JB making Fakes nowadays?

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.
what was wrong with thek beside the fact that they didnt have NIKE AIR and the lining behind the tounge was blue instead of red?

Exactly, they were altered from their original look. They experimented with those 3's right there to test the market and see if people would/will still bytheir product without one of the biggest things/draw that made those models...that being Nike Air, as well as any other changes.

If those didn't do good they wouldn't have kept doing it after that and we would still have our sneakers the way WE WANT them. Nike Air, exactreplica, and good quality.

I remember reading I think it was Gentry saying if those 3's would have bombed they would have went right back to exact replica's, but since they soldso well and no one seemed to mind they figured that they could keep experimenting more and more...thus we have DTRT & Spizike's and all the other crapwe complain about.

Here we go again. 1/2 or more of NT ain't even old enough to compare the real classics. Some people just complain. At least you have a chance to ownthem. There are alot of people in the world who can't afford to feed their kids. Stop it already !

COOK # 45

get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Here we go again. 1/2 or more of NT ain't even old enough to compare the real classics. Some people just complain. At least you have a chance to own them. There are alot of people in the world who can't afford to feed their kids. Stop it already !

COOK # 45

get fit.
Well...you're right on that accord.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

With that mentality you'll never get what you really want.

Why should you settle for anything you don't agree with.

You can compromise and try to meet in the middle, but this is lopsided and you THINK you have no choice.

That's exactly why things are the way they are now. If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.

We control what/how they do things, we just have to realize it. Without us they won't be crap.

I'm waiting for someone to say oh we're only a small percetage of the sneaker industry. That maybe true, but we are a big reason why it is the way it is good and bad. By the way a couple of months ago when RockDeep would post up those sales figures the top selling Jordan for every month sold only like 100,000-125,000.

We're a 60,000 user community, along with other sneaker websites, and don't forget the 160's who cop multiples and regular user who cop multiples 60,000 x 2 = 120,000. So don't tell me we are a small percentage...to me we are the percetage.

You guys may not realize it, but we have the power to make them do what we want them to do. It doesn't matter anyway nobody is going to listen anyway as long as they have their fresh J's.

One day you'll all understand when you get older and your priorities change, trust me. You'll all see what I'm talking about when they re-release all of this crap that they are releasing today that you'll all be hoping they release when you're older.

You know why? Because for nostalgia reason's you're going to want what you had when you where young.

You're going to want the DTRT 3's just as they came out... not with subtle changes and tweaks that mess up the whole look of the sneaker because that's not how you remember them when you where young, and that's not how they looked on your feet. I know this is falling on deaf ears, but one day you'll understand what I'm talking about...hopefully.

Until then...

Thank god it's coming to an end for me. I just wanted I-XX3 and that will be a reality soon.
Realest Statement ever made on any sneaker forum.. EVER

photoshop a picture of the blackcat iv and that is what we will see. to be honest, youd be a lot better of throwing your $300 at a pair of 99 iv on ebay.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

CHANGE YOUR TITLE because you DO NOT KNOW that those ARE the Black CEMENT IV's that ARE coming out, do you???? And if you do KNOW FOR SURE that those are the ones then PLEASE show us better pics of them, rather then pics of shoes that were made over 2 YEARS AGO!!! All you are doing is SPREADING RUMORS!!!

Why don't you guys wait until ACTUAL pics of samples come out instead of ASSUMING that these are the shoes you are going to get?? Everyone was crying about how whack the 23's were from a BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOCOPY of the shoe and then when the ACTUAL pics came out everyone did a 180 and was talking about how they can't wait to cop!!! I mean look everyone is beasting on the Carmines already from the pics, how do you know the Black CEMENT IV's won't be better then the 2 year old Katrina Auction kicks??? Patience young grasshoppers, patience!!!!

exactly

we dont even know if those are the ones that are gonna be coming out ... everyone just needs to relax

is there any reason to believe they will magically be better than the retro iv versions that came out in 06? i dont think so.

^^^ I do cause supposedly its the "legacy" pack, why not make the shoe as good as the 99 retros

blah not even sure if those are the ones coming out of what size those ones shown are, if you dont like them when they come out dont buy them...simple as that

Originally Posted by mr delorean

photoshop a picture of the blackcat iv and that is what we will see. to be honest, youd be a lot better of throwing your $300 at a pair of 99 iv on ebay.

And when they start to fall apart on you and I'm still rockin my new pair out of the packs for the next 5+ years, that $300 will give me piece of mindto KNOW the shoes I'm buying will not crumble for YEARS, can you FOR SURE say that about any 99 pair you buy???

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by mr delorean

And when they start to fall apart on you and I'm still rockin my new pair out of the packs for the next 5+ years, that $300 will give me piece of mind to KNOW the shoes I'm buying will not crumble for YEARS, can you FOR SURE say that about any 99 pair you buy???

that is the gamble, but then again you should also know for sure that with the durabuck they use on the new retros they sure wont look that good for muchlonger than a year unless you only plan on wearing them a few times.

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ I do cause supposedly its the "legacy" pack, why not make the shoe as good as the 99 retros

i agree with you 100%, but again, what reason is there to believe they will do the right thing? the way re-sellers have ruined the scene, there isabsolutely no incentive to make any improvement.

They're longer in the toebox than the '06 Retros...that's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom