***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

F6uqQp8XIAAxPEh.jpeg

I'm so glad they came out with these Questions because they're a great alternate option to match with this throwback jersey. Since this jersey coincides with the year the Answer III was out, I wasn't impressed with the pair Iverson wore with this jersey based on photos I saw. Even if Reebok rehashes the Answer III color Iverson wore with this jersey, I still would have passed on them.

I've had this jersey since 2019. I got the hat off eBay for a damn great deal in 2020. Now I finally found the perfect shoes to complete this outfit.
IMG_7219.JPG
IMG_7220.JPG

No problem man…

I saw the video and thought he was being too critical over the retro.

-He didn’t like that Reebok didn’t use red suede for toe piece like the og. However, he must not remember that the original version had terrible color bleed onto the leather and foam mid soles. Them going with synthetic nubuck is actually an upgrade.

-The inner sock liner not being vinyl like the og is an upgrade as well. That liner would get sticky and rub off with time. That’s a win for us older guys who want to wear our shoes years after they’ve released.

-That insole he complained about in the end was pretty much the same thickness as the original. It was thin and nothing special because the real DMX air pack and 3D lite foam midsole handled the impact protection.

I wouldn’t pay the $140 Reebok is asking for but if they did an exact retro it would cost $160+. I’m not sure it’s worth it since this model will still likely sit, Reebok knows this. Anyhow, I just commented that he was too critical and I got this reply from Nightwing’s account although his comment seems to have been taken down or removed.... It’s obvious it wasn’t him replying, most likely his wife :rofl:
0B649688-BA3F-4DAC-8505-B535E97ED84F.jpeg

I had the original and I don’t think it was suede either. If my memory is right, the red was like the “suede” red toe Questions and it bled all over the white foam. And yeah, traction sucked on every floor I played on if there was even a little dust. That’s why the curry/UA FLOW amazes me because it feels the same as 3D Ultralite.

I do appreciate the new liner. I still have my white/blk OG pair and the liner is all peeled off and looks like crap. I just wish they would quit being stupid with the cushioning. No way they can’t put an I-pak in there for $140-$160.

I saw the video and thought he was being too critical over the retro.

-He didn’t like that Reebok didn’t use red suede for toe piece like the og. However, he must not remember that the original version had terrible color bleed onto the leather and foam mid soles. Them going with synthetic nubuck is actually an upgrade.

-The inner sock liner not being vinyl like the og is an upgrade as well. That liner would get sticky and rub off with time. That’s a win for us older guys who want to wear our shoes years after they’ve released.

-That insole he complained about in the end was pretty much the same thickness as the original. It was thin and nothing special because the real DMX air pack and 3D lite foam midsole handled the impact protection.

I wouldn’t pay the $140 Reebok is asking for but if they did an exact retro it would cost $160+. I’m not sure it’s worth it since this model will still likely sit, Reebok knows this. Anyhow, I just commented that he was too critical and I got this reply from Nightwing’s account although his comment seems to have been taken down or removed.... It’s obvious it wasn’t him replying, most likely his wife :rofl:
0B649688-BA3F-4DAC-8505-B535E97ED84F.jpeg
they both get pissy when you go at them 🤣

I stopped by WSS with my bro. Glad they had both our sizes. Never rocked the patent navy blue version of these babies 🔥🔥
A124B085-D3FA-4663-BF84-2D8E57BB26E9.jpeg

5B730B67-D1A3-4DB4-8400-D0E973EEFD67.jpeg
Which WSS?
I stopped by WSS with my bro. Glad they had both our sizes. Never rocked the patent navy blue version of these babies 🔥🔥
A124B085-D3FA-4663-BF84-2D8E57BB26E9.jpeg

5B730B67-D1A3-4DB4-8400-D0E973EEFD67.jpeg
Which WSS? Would you have a phone # for them? Man I’ve been searching for these for a good price for a while now. Thanks!

Which WSS?

Which WSS? Would you have a phone # for them? Man I’ve been searching for these for a good price for a while now. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay! It’s the Van Nuys WSS on Sepulveda blvd. I saw a sz10 and 10.5 on the back wall. I didn’t check further down to smaller sizes since it’s not near my sz12.

Back
Top Bottom