***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Really feeling this colorway on the Ventilator. Available at Sneaker Politics.

Reebok_Ventilator_Voilet_Chalk_Sneaker_Politics1_1024x1024.jpg

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/reebok-ventilator-voilet-chalk
Agreed.Those are really nice looking. They are up on Reebok.com as well as on eBay for under retail. Model # v60429

Last edited:
since there is the movie coming out and being a big fan of comic and their movie relatives, these was a must cop for me, messaged a ebay seller as soon as i saw it popped up and had to grab it. 

the reebok X marvel captain america ventilator. i am a regular 10.5, but he only had a 10 left, but i cant miss it so grabbed them. was in luck too since seller was local but wouldnt meet so shipping was cheaper and fast! 

what you guys think? i wish he got another pair that i would fit, but only have a 9 and 9.5 left. will be wearing these during the movie showing

since there is the movie coming out and being a big fan of comic and their movie relatives, these was a must cop for me, messaged a ebay seller as soon as i saw it popped up and had to grab it. 
the reebok X marvel captain america ventilator. i am a regular 10.5, but he only had a 10 left, but i cant miss it so grabbed them. was in luck too since seller was local but wouldnt meet so shipping was cheaper and fast! 
what you guys think? i wish he got another pair that i would fit, but only have a 9 and 9.5 left. will be wearing these during the movie showing

Can we get more pics u just piqued my curiosity with these

here is what i took since its nice and bright out, picture taken by motorola Moto X so non of those fancy dslr sorry. the last picture it not mine, but shoes what the insoles look like. i also just order the reebok ventilator emerald green, which i like alot from pictures and videos. will post up once they arrive. btw the seller posted other sizes if you need them goodluck

So it looks like the Big Hurt will be releasing after all, according to the FNL release calendar, it is set for May the 2nd. 

Style: V60182-BKB

Color: Reebok Royal/Black/White

So it looks like the Big Hurt will be releasing after all, according to the FNL release calendar, it is set for May the 2nd. 
Style: V60182-BKB
Color: Reebok Royal/Black/White

Trent, it's that ugly retro+ colour - would be interesting to see if they swapped out the insole or change the label.

Trent, it's that ugly retro+ colour - would be interesting to see if they swapped out the insole or change the label.
This one huh? Not sure why would they release the color plus first, its still the same, but a different colorway, they are still being sued. 

This one huh? Not sure why would they release the color plus first, its still the same, but a different colorway, they are still being sued. 
im assuming box label and insoles are different, if not then SMH for this to be the first release in the states

How's sizing on the Graphlite? I usually wear 9.5 in most shoes, but looks like this model is whole sizes only. Appreciate any help.

As long as it's any of these 3 colorways, I will purchase on day one. Love the early Above the Rim collection. Thanks bro.
I just hope the Black pair will be made out of nubuck again like back in 93 and with leather like the limited version from 2008. I had the White/Blue pair and wore it to the ground, than I sold the pump tongues to another friend, my best friend had the Grey back in the day, I loved it too, but the Black always stayed my favorite D-Time of the three. 
 How's sizing on the Graphlite? I usually wear 9.5 in most shoes, but looks like this model is whole sizes only. Appreciate any help.
For me is TTS with all of my other Reebok models, so whatever you are wearing in Reebok. Personally for me almost 95% of all Reebok models are .5 down from what I wear in Nike/JB. 

Last edited:
Everybody that saw them said they were dope. I wish the white bottom was Black though, that just threw it off. Still love them, though.

Back
Top Bottom