***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

#Boktober continues
20221015_175042.jpg

#Boktober continues
20221015_175042.jpg

Were these the ones with the plain white insole without the "Big Hurt" logo on them? I snagged both the home and away when they hit the outlets after the lawsuit by Frank Thomas. And I was lucky to grab a pair of each (home and away) from a shop in Australia that actually has the logo on them AND the box has the label saying "Big Hurt" not the "90s Tech Trainer". That was the only shop I knew who sold them before he filed. Such a weird thing for Reebok to do. Just pay the man.

Were these the ones with the plain white insole without the "Big Hurt" logo on them? I snagged both the home and away when they hit the outlets after the lawsuit by Frank Thomas. And I was lucky to grab a pair of each (home and away) from a shop in Australia that actually has the logo on them AND the box has the label saying "Big Hurt" not the "90s Tech Trainer". That was the only shop I knew who sold them before he filed. Such a weird thing for Reebok to do. Just pay the man.
Unfortunately mine just has the plain white insoles on em. And I agree 1000% they should've just paid Frank Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom