***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

my omni zones just got delivered. opened them up and started pumping the shoe. Had a pair of these and some blacktops when I was a kid, and I remember the pump being waaaay better than the ones on these.....

my omni zones just got delivered. opened them up and started pumping the shoe. Had a pair of these and some blacktops when I was a kid, and I remember the pump being waaaay better than the ones on these.....
Pumps have been hit-or-miss for years now. They were practically ornamental in the early 2010s - it was a miracle if they actually worked on pairs I'd order online.

Finally got my limited box set! Very cool kit came with the metal tin, shoe rug, sticker sheet, and Dee Brown photo. Just waiting on my footlocker pair now and I have my quad set lol.
2C124548-BE61-4AD5-8B8C-9C6D912B3252.jpeg
1E43F5DE-AC14-4605-8B98-DE1EA1886972.jpeg
EA2C0FCC-9971-4AA6-A858-8917A0E0D27C.jpeg
45B8BEDE-C74E-4B1F-B6BE-F5BFB13279EF.jpeg

they inverted the og badly on those.

black mesh instead of white

white straps instead of black

black lace loops instead of orange

white tongue instead of black

Do we really care about if the Pump "works" in 2021? I'm not pumping these up before I go out, and I highly doubt anyone is wearing these as a performance shoe.

The pump is just for aesthetic purposes which I am fine with.

I really do agree with you. But, whats a pump...without a pump?? My billy hoyles pump up just fine. And they don't say pump on the tongue. However, I do love my new dee browns

I really do agree with you. But, whats a pump...without a pump?? My billy hoyles pump up just fine. And they don't say pump on the tongue. However, I do love my new dee browns
Same here, I love my Hoyle's, but I rarely wear them. They look like they are brand new.

My new OmniZones do not pump very well though, but I still love the shoe. I have a 2nd par that was delivered today. I am going to try and check the pump on them tonight and see if they are better.

Same here, I love my Hoyle's, but I rarely wear them. They look like they are brand new.

My new OmniZones do not pump very well though, but I still love the shoe. I have a 2nd par that was delivered today. I am going to try and check the pump on them tonight and see if they are better.

Yea, let us know. Again, mine does pump. It just takes so long its almost not worth it. Legit would probably take five min to properly pump both shoes.

I don't wear my hoyles enough either. Only a few times. I feel like that was a great retro.

Back
Top Bottom