***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I bought these Kung Fu Panda Club C 85s back in January (using that 40% discount is awesome) and I just got around to really looking at them. These are awesome in hand and the materials are great! I like what Reebok did with these.....

20210302_151320.jpg
20210302_151635.jpg
20210302_151730.jpg

I wish I knew what size to grab. I’m a true 12.5 so gotta choose between going up or down a half size

Good looking out fam! Ordering now!

Edit: Im wondering if I should wait for Reebook to officially drop to order? I hope this place doesn't ship them out later

Edit 2: Fk it, I pulled the trigger

nice fam! I already got a pair coming on Monday that’s why I did this pre order to secure a second pair. I saw extra butter has them stocked so maybe they will ship Friday. I’m still gonna try to grab a pair off Reebok too, I really want to triple up on these.

Damn....I'm still sittin on this Omni Zone retro from 5 years ago(?) DS, but now want another pair :lol:

Incredibly the last retro eventually went down to $49.99 on some sites.
I just was explaining this to my boy that I had let know a preorder was up

I was like man they trying to not let us get em for 50 this go around

Here's an awkward situation right now with the release date for the white/black Question coming out because Foot Locker still has their date as March 6, but Champs & Footaction have March 19 as their date.

Back
Top Bottom