***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Kilo of Crucial Conflict rockin the Reebok Ice F.S 140
tumblr_m4w6acPTnY1qk89yro1_1280.jpg

Reebok Shaqnosis in OG white/black colorway coming Jan. 13th for $140 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Reebok Shaqnosis in OG white/black colorway coming Jan. 13th for $140 🔥🔥🔥

I need to know how these fit compared to the last ones like right now lol

I need to know how these fit compared to the last ones like right now lol

I never got a chance to cop the last pair and need these. Never owned a Reebok in life so I also need to know the fit.. if anyone knows.. can you please compare to something most people have like a Jordan 1, 11, Air Max's, etc.

Damn never ?

My 2013 pair fit tts if that helps lol

Nope :lol: IDK why but was never motivated enough to cop anything outside Nike back in the day. I went a half size up based on your info and this other guy online that compared them to AJ1's.

I know you said TTS but most peoples TTS is usually my half up. IDK if it'll fit but I got my AJ1 size. Hopefully half down doesnt dissappear in case they end up being too big. I wanted to order two but shipping is killing me. I wish these were in store somewhere.

Last edited:
Copped my size in the Shaqnosis joints and was going to go back for a half down just in case and theyre gone.. joints are slowly moving and not that many places that have them from what I've seen. What a weird release. Now I'm praying I got the right size lol so I wont have to deal with a return and recop headache.

Reebok came through!!!! I signed up for that 15% coupon when you give them your phone number but the code didn't work. I called up customer service and they found out it didn't work on their end either so they were nice enough to give me a 50% coupon. I tried to double up but I was only allowed to add 1 pair to the cart

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 6.12.54 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're good fam. From my experience, Reebok is pretty consistent with their sizes. I'm a normal size 10 and ordered a 10. I had them in a different color a few years back so I know they'll fit but besides that I always get my true size in Reebok except anything that has a pump on it. Length-wise those run small for some reason so I always go up half a size in Pumps.

Copped my size in the Shaqnosis joints and was going to go back for a half down just in case and theyre gone.. joints are slowly moving and not that many places that have them from what I've seen. What a weird release. Now I'm praying I got the right size lol so I wont have to deal with a return and recop headache.

I think you're good fam. From my experience, Reebok is pretty consistent with their sizes. I'm a normal size 10 and ordered a 10. I had them in a different color a few years back so I know they'll fit but besides that I always get my true size in Reebok except anything that has a pump on it. Length-wise those run small for some reason so I always go up half a size in Pumps.

Whats your size in other stuff to compare. I know most of NT likes their stuff snug so when most say TTS I know to go up half a size and that usually works. For example: AJ1 and 11 most go TTS and I go half up.. I got half up on all AM's too. I have a feeling it will be the same here.

Whats your size in other stuff to compare. I know most of NT likes their stuff snug so when most say TTS I know to go up half a size and that usually works. For example: AJ1 and 11 most go TTS and I go half up.. I got half up on all AM's too. I have a feeling it will be the same here.

I stay true to my size 10 in Jordans and most kicks. Only time I go up half a size wit Jays is with OG Jordan 11's. Lengthwise they run small for some reason, they don't fit like the retro's. Most Nikes I'm a 10 but like Turf shoes, Barkleys, Uptempo's, Air Maxes, they all fit small lengthwise to me, so I rock 10.5 in those. As far as Reebok retro's, I never had a problem with my regular size 10 unless I get a pair that has a pump. Instapumps, Shaq Attaq's, Blacktops, I go up half size to a 10.5.

I'm not sure a 100% when ppl say they like their shoes snug, like how tight is that? Me personally, I like my kicks fitting my foot perfect and comfortably. Half size down and my toes are getting crushed. Half size up and my foot is swimming in the shoe with no heel lock down, you feel me? If you got the size you normally wear in Jordans then you'll be good with the size you got in them Shaq's

Back
Top Bottom