***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Real tempted.....hm

Maybe I'll sell these XI's and buy the pumps
Do it man, you know these Jordans will always have a re-stock and a retro 4 years from now 
laugh.gif

Btw, I know you know running shoes....what are these called and do you know when they came out?

^Damn didn't know those were the follow ups. Always thought the DMX Lite's were, but I guess that's why they came in '99. Loved this shoe. Need these back.

screen-shot-2011-03-19-at-3-43-50-pm.png

Real tempted.....hm

Maybe I'll sell these XI's and buy the pumps

Contemplated giving up my Carmine 6's for a pair of Remember the Alamo K2's awhile back. Couldn't do it. But those Columbia/Legend 11's would have been gone for those and definitely the pumps. If this were science, I'd call it a paradigm shift.

Last edited:
Was surprised to see my St. Anthony Qs delivered before Christmas. Was happy until I opened the box...

It's like I received a pair of B-Grades or something. Immediately out of the box I noticed some minor blemishes on the suede toes & certain parts of the gold upper. Wasn't too bothered by this. Then I noticed how ugly the blemishes on the suede heel looked... and then I unwrapped the left shoe and saw the Hexalite. :stoneface:

Very disappointed in Reebok & Packer with these.

Awww maaaaaannnnnn.....I'd be disappointed too 
sick.gif

Can't believe they let this pass through inspection, that hexalite is terrible.  I can overlook the glue stains on suede and light creases on the leather but that's just wrong.

I just got my pair today as well and I'm very pleased to get them before Christmas.  My few complaints would be that Reebok used a really small box for my shoes...they barely fit and caused some creasing on the gold leather.

Oh, and the box is beat up and deformed like Ace Ventura delivered it himself.  I guess it could have been worse.

Last edited:
If anyone is going after the Hanon GL6000s go at least a FULL SIZE DOWN. I went a half size down and they are massive...
Just curious, did u order ur size in UK or US? Because when buying UK size u have to go down one size. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these but now I'm hesitant because of the size discrepancy that u mentioned.

Just curious, did u order ur size in UK or US? Because when buying UK size u have to go down one size. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these but now I'm hesitant because of the size discrepancy that u mentioned.
difference between US and UK size is a full size, so it shouldn't matter whic size chart you use, just a go a full size down at least from what you normally wear

Not sure what u mean by extra. U mean like a customs fee? It depends on the price of the item. I've ordered from them in the past and never been hit with it.

ross94 ross94 I know that UK and US are a difference of a full size (UK8 = US9). I was just curious and thought maybe you bought the size # u wear in US listed in UK sizes and that made up for such a larger fitment. I have a bunch of GLs and they all fit pretty tts. I wonder y these are so much larger.

ross94 ross94 I know that UK and US are a difference of a full size (UK8 = US9). I was just curious and thought maybe you bought the size # u wear in US listed in UK sizes and that made up for such a larger fitment. I have a bunch of GLs and they all fit pretty tts. I wonder y these are so much larger.
My TTS is US8.5, I bought these in a US8/UK7 and they were massive! They don't come in a US7.5 and I can't find a US7 anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom