***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Def give it another shot. But a popped bag is not unheard of. I just had to exchange an Atmos Pump collab cuz you could distinctly hear the air releasing to the right of the ball.
it would be nice if they work, buts its not a deal breaker.

They are like, hey if Nike can make shoes with Pump again, we will start making Air...SMDH. 

Yep I did, expecting them to arrive today. BTW, I looked at ebay yesterday and there is no pair in my size that is less than $270, absolutely mind blowing that people are still sleeping on these.

so happy i was able to scoop these. it was almost midnite and i went to customer service on reebok.com. i never thought anyone would answer my online message and this chick did. i asked her if the release was gonna be at 8am et and she said midnight, so i ordered them at midnight and then posted the link immediately on here. hope everyone got their pairs. mine arrived the other day but just got a chance to open them and go over them. so happy with these. they are exactly as i remember them in the 80s. this is a big shoe! lol. can't wait to wear it.

Well, had some time to try them again tonight, seems like right side bladder is shot and almost seems like left side is aired up, but won't release.

Waiting patiently for the price to drop at least on half...

Funny you said that. Was thinking the same thing. I pulled the trigger on those D Times during that 40% off because the wife said it's cool. Would've bought the Shattered Backboards too if I didnt buy the Friends of the Program joints from Packer earlier that weekend.

I wore my Black OG pumps today and man, I broke so many necks! You can tell from peoples reaction that they are a timeless model. People think I am crazy for passing on the Infared 6's for these, but I buy what I like and these are far superior then the 6's. These shoes are mad heavy and big, though LOL! Very comfortable shoe, too!! They look so dope with jeans! By the way, my pump actually functions well and in tact!

Well, had some time to try them again tonight, seems like right side bladder is shot and almost seems like left side is aired up, but won't release.

Chances are your hose going to the release button is kinked up. I had a pair like this...

Unkink it like so and press the button...should air out fine

That got the one to air out. Thanks. Seems like the right one tries to air up, but barely does. It's also the side that had the flattened tongue and I can deff hear air at the tongue.

Last edited:
I see the white black and black white omni lite dropping again on december 5th

Last edited:
That got the one to air out. Thanks. Seems like the right one tries to air up, but barely does. It's also the side that had the flattened tongue and I can deff hear air at the tongue.

Glad that worked. However, on that same pair I had your issue as well. The right pump bag was popped by the ball. If I squeezed the tongue on the word "basketball" it pumped fine. Let it go? Everything hissed out right there. Which color/size you have?

Glad that worked. However, on that same pair I had your issue as well. The right pump bag was popped by the ball. If I squeezed the tongue on the word "basketball" it pumped fine. Let it go? Everything hissed out right there. Which color/size you have?
White/sz11. Yeah, that's pretty much what mine does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom