New Power Ranger Toys Vol. TMNT's = old news

I know we had a post about the new TMNT toys that came out, but I was more of a Power Ranger person myself and when I found these today in the store I Pickedthem up........brings back so many memories! and the figures are cheap too

I was gonna cool story bro you but I caught the edit

nice toys
pimp.gif

how much those megazords go for?

I remember having the GIANT (probably like a foot tall though) MEGAZORD that came tethered to a remote. I guess it lit up the eyes and said some random !#%. Iwould kop in an instant.

I might have to go in on the White Ranger/Green Ranger.

lol at Zordon and who the eff would buy a Putty?

i had the talkin saba sword and the green ranger dagger when i was a kid...my folks gave away all my toys but it i could pick two that i could have kept itwould be those

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i had the talkin saba sword and the green ranger dagger when i was a kid...my folks gave away all my toys but it i could pick two that i could have kept it would be those
The Dragon Dagger is coming back out I guess, They have it on the side of The Megazord box

i always wanted a megazord but my parents never got me one

i borrowed my cousins every other weekend. i could put it together easily but i could never take it apart. i used to just throw it down the stairs todisconnect all the zords
laugh.gif

if there a new dragonzord?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

i had the talkin saba sword and the green ranger dagger when i was a kid...my folks gave away all my toys but it i could pick two that i could have kept it would be those
The Dragon Dagger is coming back out I guess, They have it on the side of The Megazord box
Whu?!?!

Nice

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I was gonna cool story bro you but I caught the edit

nice toys
pimp.gif

how much those megazords go for?
Only $25, I swore I payed double that as a kid
damn 25? I know what i'm asking for for christmas
laugh.gif

back in the day Mom's bought me the black and gold megazord for christmas

I really wanted the colored one though

had the "sort of want" face on
laugh.gif

draggon dagger is coming back out? im on it. any word on the saba sword coming back out

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

theres no coming back for the power rangers, while TMNT will never go outta style

why would they come back? They never left?
laugh.gif

The whole "Ninja Rangers" was my favorite era of PR. I wish there was video footage of us doing the "morphing scene" as kids.
laugh.gif

damn, how do you guys still remember all the different names? that show was like from 10 years ago

Green Ranger is copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never had the megazord....joint was 39.99 back in the day
mad.gif

yo i need the dragonzord, i had the megazord, but whenever i went to toys r us, the dragonzord was always sold out
tired.gif

i always wanted the original megazord
pimp.gif
, the green ranger dragon
pimp.gif
, the white tiger
pimp.gif
,the one with the flying red dragon
pimp.gif
, and the ninja animal ones
pimp.gif
....brings back my memories. 90's childhood
pimp.gif

I have the OG Dragon Dagger somewhere in my closet. Might replace it if they re-release it.
Anyway the toys are pretty cool, but I don't remember these power vests or w/e in the show. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom