NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

2qao5km.jpg

AMAZING^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have any of you guys found Player Exclusive at Ross before ???  I've seen a few there KG Adidas and Barbosa Adidas some Promo Adidas

So many AZG SVSM's! That's a pair i've wanted for a long time now!

Anyways, all awesome stuff seen so far, envious of everyone. Keep up the posting!

Originally Posted by firefly23

Have any of you guys found Player Exclusive at Ross before ???  I've seen a few there KG Adidas and Barbosa Adidas some Promo Adidas

Lots of Adidas pe's end up at places like Ross. The resale price is nothing but they are great for anyone trying to get a few pe's. 
Just don't fall into the trap of buying pe's to buy em. I have seen Adidas pe's for cheap at places like that but who wants a Javaris Crittenton pe?

I wan' play:

John, if I may add one more to the Gary Payton showcase, alongside Marshall Faulk IX's, with 'FAULK' on the tongue as opposed to some of the other 'Air Jordan' pairs:

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

can some one tell me where to get PE's/Promos?
please

If you are cool, then having access, your best bet is to get them from the players themselves. Be careful of people directing you toward re sellers. They'll want you to pay exorbitant prices, testing if you are really that thirsty. 
Don't be. Players are cool about their kicks, simply giving them away. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by firefly23

Lots of Adidas pe's end up at places like Ross. The resale price is nothing but they are great for anyone trying to get a few pe's. 
Just don't fall into the trap of buying pe's to buy em. I have seen Adidas pe's for cheap at places like that but who wants a Javaris Crittenton pe?
Thus the reason that I personally like them.  If you are into wearing your shoes, playing in them as I am, why should I pay an arm and a leg for something that I plan on putting in work in?
I'll wear the hell out of Crittenton PE if it is in a colorway that I find is cool, then not a GR.

400648923.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I love em! [/font]

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

please

If you are cool, then having access, your best bet is to get them from the players themselves. Be careful of people directing you toward re sellers. They'll want you to pay exorbitant prices, testing if you are really that thirsty. 

LOL Dude, if you follow these instructions, you won't get far. Your best bet is to inquire about them and get information from the people you know have them. I can tell you matter of factly and right now so that you aren't misled, you're not going to get somebody's connection, but you can certainly build relationships and begin your hunt. They are not cheap, but there really isn't anything like collecting PE's, they're usually a step above the rest in color and quality. 

Sweet Undertow 2010's Jermaine, thanks for sharing those! 

More gems tumbling out of the famous vault of the "Heat Doctor!"
eek.gif
 Insane GP collection JC, those IX's are just ridiculous! 

Nice GP 19's Puneet, that alternate metallic gold toe colorway is quite rare!

Keep it rolling guys, thanks!

Jay

Originally Posted by cnoriega

please

LOL Dude, if you follow these instructions, you won't get far. Your best bet is to inquire about them and get information from the people you know have them. I can tell you matter of factly and right now so that you aren't misled, you're not going to get somebody's connection, but you can certainly build relationships and begin your hunt. They are not cheap, but there really isn't anything like collecting PE's, they're usually a step above the rest in color and quality. 

It worked for me. 
Are you a re seller?  

roll.gif
at Sniper being a re-seller!

In regards to the shoes, nice IX set as always sir! Always loved them!

P, great IX as well. The "Faulk" versions were always tough to track down. BTW, where did you display at? Was it recently?

PO

Nice GPs. Blk/purp XII, ylw toe SE and gold toe SE. Where's the Celtic GPs? I know some of you guys are holding them.

^^
I forgot about his "Celtic" PE's.
I used to have the Stealth XX & White/Green XII's. I should have kept them!
frown.gif

BTW, IMO, GP's Black/Purple & Black/Gold are the BEST XII PE's ever!

PO

Been trying to get the blk XIIIs. Definitely wouldn't mind gettin the wht/grn.

I suppose my goal for GP PEs other than Sonics and Heat (which would be every model) is one end all banger. I keep sleeping on the clear Ultraflights, have my wht/ylw XII (to match his game used jersey).

I'm wondering, have any of you guys seen the silver toe Olympic GPII in person?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

I wan' play:

John, if I may add one more to the Gary Payton showcase, alongside Marshall Faulk IX's, with 'FAULK' on the tongue as opposed to some of the other 'Air Jordan' pairs:
Those Marshall Faulk IX's are too dope P! One of the greatest RB's to play the game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John - very nice GP set! Now I'm trying to think of how many PE "sets" you can make exactly, and I'm pretty sure you can keep this thread busy for a long while lol.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

It worked for me. 
Are you a re seller?  
When was the last time Gary Payton handed you a pair of his Air Jordan IX's? Or, LeBron handed you a pair of his kicks? I'm sure the guy doesn't want to collect just ANYBODY, for that matter just go to Ross like somebody stated earlier, you'll find all kinds of PE's in that place from time to time. 

Hey guys, here is a little PE blast from the past! I took these photos 8 1/2 years ago, so please excuse the low quality images, bad lighting, etc. When I have some free time, I will take some updated photos of this set with a better camera and lighting. The Olympic Qualifying Tournament was held in Puerto Rico in 2003, these PE's are all from that tourney....

Enjoy!

Jay

400738932.jpg

400738934.jpg

400738931.jpg

400738930.jpg

400738929.jpg

400738925.jpg

400738933.jpg

400738928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom