NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by scshift

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

I don't know anything about cars, trust me, I'm just messing around
laugh.gif

My dad went through a mid life crisis at one point and bought one of those BMW's with some kind of gas guzzling engine and I wouldn't talk to him for days because it got so few MPG.
My guy friends hit me with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
when I told them that story haha

Seriously though, I'd question the mental health of any female who likes cars like these
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but those scream "trying to hard I'm trying to be a stunna hood mouse". In the suburbs we like the elegant whips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by scshift

What kind of cars would you like to see a guy with? Never knew females really cared/knew much about whips
nerd.gif

I don't know anything about cars, trust me, I'm just messing around
laugh.gif

My dad went through a mid life crisis at one point and bought one of those BMW's with some kind of gas guzzling engine and I wouldn't talk to him for days because it got so few MPG.
My guy friends hit me with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
when I told them that story haha

Seriously though, I'd question the mental health of any female who likes cars like these
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but those scream "trying to hard I'm trying to be a stunna hood mouse". In the suburbs we like the elegant whips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

I hanged out with some dudes a while back, I really don't chill with black folks but didn't have anything to do. Went to some party, As soon as I walked in they offered me food and stuff, Actually cool people.

Saw some whips they had in their back yard, Some dude was like "That's what a hard week of work in the corner gets you". I'm like
eek.gif
. Drug money? Dude said something like "Whenever you see a car like this a @%#%% is slanging crack, There's no way to buy a car like this with a regular pay check". Other dudes start laughing saying "that's right"

So I understand now
wink.gif
grin.gif
you serious?  you picked up lingo like "whips" at all of your white friend's parties you attend? 

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

I hanged out with some dudes a while back, I really don't chill with black folks but didn't have anything to do. Went to some party, As soon as I walked in they offered me food and stuff, Actually cool people.

Saw some whips they had in their back yard, Some dude was like "That's what a hard week of work in the corner gets you". I'm like
eek.gif
. Drug money? Dude said something like "Whenever you see a car like this a @%#%% is slanging crack, There's no way to buy a car like this with a regular pay check". Other dudes start laughing saying "that's right"

So I understand now
wink.gif
Don't go there...seriously. Your friends have issues...don't judge the rest of the world based on their reasoning.

Are SOME of them purchased w/drug money? Of course. BUT....there's also TONS of Imports, Euro's, etc.that NT loves that are ALSO purchased with illicit funds. Has NOTHING to do w/Black, White, Hispanic, etc....and it has NOTHING to do w/the "look" of the cars.

Not sure if you saw the YouTube video about the pharmacists in South Florida who were arrested for writing 'scripts on prescription pills & bilking insurance companies for millions? They confiscated a few Lambo's, 2 Bentley's, a Viper GTS, a few Ferrari's and some old-school Camaro's....the cars value was estimated at $4 million.

I've got a '87 Cutlass 442 I'm building right now. You know how I'm doing it? WITH A JOB....

this dude JD is a joke, cant believe theres people out here in 2011 that actually think like this
indifferent.gif
yeah every dude (black, maybe even other minorities) in a flashy car on aftermarket wheels is a drug dealer
eyes.gif
real talk the world might just be a better place without you dude

eek.gif
laugh.gif
  You don't know #$@*.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif
Don't go there...seriously. Your friends have issues...don't judge the rest of the world based on their reasoning.

Are SOME of them purchased w/drug money? Of course. BUT....there's also TONS of Imports, Euro's, etc.that NT loves that are ALSO purchased with illicit funds. Has NOTHING to do w/Black, White, Hispanic, etc....and it has NOTHING to do w/the "look" of the cars.

Not sure if you saw the YouTube video about the pharmacists in South Florida who were arrested for writing 'scripts on prescription pills & bilking insurance companies for millions? They confiscated a few Lambo's, 2 Bentley's, a Viper GTS, a few Ferrari's and some old-school Camaro's....the cars value was estimated at $4 million.

I've got a '87 Cutlass 442 I'm building right now. You know how I'm doing it? WITH A JOB....

this dude JD is a joke, cant believe theres people out here in 2011 that actually think like this
indifferent.gif
yeah every dude (black, maybe even other minorities) in a flashy car on aftermarket wheels is a drug dealer
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Felt like I hadn't seen one of these in ages. Good to see. I don't think I'd ever drive 99% of the cars you post, but they're cool to see.

Same, it's quite a sight to see these on the road. I just don't like themed cars with the Keebler elves painted all over the car.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Felt like I hadn't seen one of these in ages. Good to see. I don't think I'd ever drive 99% of the cars you post, but they're cool to see.

Same, it's quite a sight to see these on the road. I just don't like themed cars with the Keebler elves painted all over the car.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Not saying a minority that has a car like this is a drug dealer, dudes just told me that. If they said that or not, I really wouldn't care what they do.

eek.gif

So I understand now
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Not saying a minority that has a car like this is a drug dealer, dudes just told me that. If they said that or not, I really wouldn't care what they do.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

where was this at exactly though 

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

where was this at exactly though 

Dudes come in here hating like they expect something different from cam
laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

I saw that thugga video, with the navy 745 and challenger on swangs, with the white charger drop
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

I saw that thugga video, with the navy 745 and challenger on swangs, with the white charger drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif
I mean, damn...I've only been doin this for 3+ years now!

I'll get some pics on swangz for you...I've got pics of a S550 on some...gotta find it

laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif

I'll get some pics on swangz for you...I've got pics of a S550 on some...gotta find it

laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif

Ever since I saw the "Whips in Dubai" thread I've clicked every one of your car threads in hope that there would be something similar, with nice supercars kept clean, instead I always see the candy cars on massive rims
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

keep em coming
pimp.gif
you got any on swangaz

pimp.gif

Maaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!
laugh.gif

Ever since I saw the "Whips in Dubai" thread I've clicked every one of your car threads in hope that there would be something similar, with nice supercars kept clean, instead I always see the candy cars on massive rims
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think the majority of those cars are ugly, but to each his own.
However, I really wanna know what possesses a person to put 28's on a Saturn Overlook 
laugh.gif
.  Like why son? Rims aside it's still a damn Saturn.  That will never make sense to me.

I think the majority of those cars are ugly, but to each his own.
However, I really wanna know what possesses a person to put 28's on a Saturn Overlook 
laugh.gif
.  Like why son? Rims aside it's still a damn Saturn.  That will never make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom