New pics of the Jordan 16.5´s

Originally Posted by bighit101

not really feeling these....specially bc these are gonna be around $150 and up...
they are $125
p1230002-570x302.jpg

Originally Posted by bighit101

not really feeling these....specially bc these are gonna be around $150 and up...

if so these r not gonna sell at all. space jams only 25$ more. makes no sense. ill buy when they go on sell for 79$ or lower.

I'm starting to lean more towards not copping. I already have doubles on the CDP 16's and 17's so there's no real need for these in my life. Ifthey're priced at a discount level and I'm strictly in need of some new basketball sneakers..I'll cop then. Until then....I can do better with my$.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

http://sneakernews.com/2009/09/13/air-jordan-16-5-team-white-black-red/

120FB61D4AABAC006BFF34-570x414.jpg

Why is it that of all the retros coming out between now and the end of the year, these are what I'm most looking forward to?
I feel you completely. It's because we all know the quality of the Space Jams will be CDP-esque. All the retro quality sucks. If it"resembles" the original, it passes QC and its stamped a JB product.

Team shoes don't get much love in this forum, but some of the models over the past two years have been solid hooping shoes. I was a big fan of the 2.5sand also the Ol Skools.....really dependable ballin' shoes that u could get on the cheap if you waited for outlets/discount retailers.
The 2.5 was actually a good balling shoe.

I fully expect to see almost all the JB endorsees rocking this come Oct/Nov.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

might be picking up a colorway or two....i just might
hahah sadly im with you on that joe, i think these will be good for bball, saves me from using the 16s i got haha

they are trying to do away with the players wearing retroes
I hope that's true. Retros will sell on their own to all the hypebeasts out there, and JB needs to transition to the next phase of theirdevelopment. The only numbered retros actually worth balling in were the '04 XII, which were perhaps THEE most comfortable, stable, and durable hoops shoeI've ever worn.

That said, I'm a fan of a few of the newer team models, including the 9.5s, Elements, 16.5s, and True Flights, and think JB should have these on the feetof their stars.

the more I look at these the more I think they're one of the hottest looking Jordans - numbered or otherwise - to release in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom