New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had an extra pair I had up for $280 for like a month but just had lowball offers of $200 and **** like that. Eventually traded them for ASG Barkleys 
pimp.gif
definitely a fair trade. if anything you came up IMO.

@FootTraffic & @Fresh Out DaBox, They are definitely real and inspected them thoroughly for that BS glue fiasco but let me be clear I wear a size 8. IMO the undesirable sizes such as 8,8.5,9 basically anything smaller than a 10 are the ones you can haggle them down to a fair price. It sucks for the people who wear size 10 and up being that those sizes are popular and the prices are usually firm on them. Hood luck to all those still on the hunt ya digg

@FootTraffic & @Fresh Out DaBox, They are definitely real and inspected them thoroughly for that BS glue fiasco but let me be clear I wear a size 8. IMO the undesirable sizes such as 8,8.5,9 basically anything smaller than a 10 are the ones you can haggle them down to a fair price. It sucks for the people who wear size 10 and up being that those sizes are popular and the prices are usually firm on them. Hood luck to all those still on the hunt ya digg

Prices are negotiable when supply is at its highest and there's competition on the seller end. Seller A may drop his price because he knows there are Sellers B, C, and D with the same list price and if he doesn't drop, one of them might, and he loses the sale altogether. In the bigger sizes, the pressure is on the buyer because there's less supply, so the seller has the leverage, as the buyer doesn't have as many options.

It's not an issue of popularity; sizes 8 - 9 aren't "undesirable." Sizes 9 and 9.5 are among the most common sizes out there (I believe the average US adult male's shoe size is 10.5), it's just market dynamics 101.

i straight up love all the foams  wow all the boo-hoo over the white ones !  i agree that purple is the best so far  but they are all sweet  best sneaker nike has ever done !

^ this right here ^

Ladies and gentlemen - today's "sneakerheads."

Still haven't worn mine... Still on the fence about UNDS em. I would have def worn them if the value on em wasn't so high. I honestly think I can swing a pair of concords for em. Patently waiting. Saw two pair of corks on Instagram each for $650 was gonna offer dude these and a bred 11 from the recent relaunch, but naturally they were gone already. I love these in hand, but I'm just not crazy about wearing em, stupid lol.

has anyone balled on their foams? while I play on KB8's which I love I want to try them on one of my games. feedback is appreciated.

Its too heavy to ball in. Not comfy
:lol: don't know about that. yes they are heavy and have poor ventilation but they are very comfy... they are tanks...
i know plenty of people who love to ball in their foams. i would say it depends how you like your ball ball shoes... (high tops/low tops,heavy/light)

has anyone balled on their foams? while I play on KB8's which I love I want to try them on one of my games. feedback is appreciated.
i ball in my cough drops, they are very comfortable with adequate heel and ankle support
ohwell.gif
 i also ball in Kobes 5 to 8 and the foams feels more secure when making cuts and sudden stops, Kobes feel ligther on the feet especially when sprinting and jumping
ohwell.gif
 but it depends on how you play, if your a guard type player i'll go with the Kobes if you like being on the low blocks and your back to the basket go with the foams

Last edited:
i already found a couple of things that would match with these foam's. most of the items i found were items from the late 90's. so stay tunned.

SAW THEM IN PERSON IN DAYLIGHT AND THEY LOOK BETTER THAN I EVER ANTICIPATED...STILL NOT SO MOVED TO GET EM THO... IM TRYING TO CUT BACK... EVEN ON FOAMS

Does anyone know what material the eylets the upper bit where the laces run through is made up of, the soft black material. Is is real leather or synthetic ?

Back
Top Bottom