New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now we can really gauge and see how limited these really were

Seems like the Penny V's also went just as quickly as these Foams.

Last edited:
i must have the worst possible luck on NT 
mean.gif

i love all the people "I Got such and such size in my cart..." like haha i got em and i can decide if i want em or not and if you don't sucks to be you ... or "I got ____ in my cart... not sure if i want em" wtf
let dat sz 11 go lol

i love all the people "I Got such and such size in my cart..." like haha i got em and i can decide if i want em or not and if you don't sucks to be you ... or "I got ____ in my cart... not sure if i want em" wtf
Love them too, like they can direct the pair into your cart.

How about you don't add it in the first place.

Majority are trolls though, no cart, no add, just messing with people for no reason.

Last edited:
copped my sz 11 with ease. was a little harder to secure the penny 5s, but those finally fell into my cart as well. NDC comes thru again! :smokin

*EDIT*
no bots needed, btw.

Last edited:
I'm 33 and not "camping" for a pair of sneakers... give it a shot online, if I get em I do if I don't I don't, if I really wanted em I'll pay resell prices like I did my OG Yeezys

Same here broman! I know I'm a fast typer, so if I can't beat the beasts online, moving on.

32, and my last camp was the DMP XI/VI. Security guards ran me and homey around the parking lot, entrance to entrance like "No camping" from 2am. Finally stopped chasing us and I settled in a line, where I was 10th. At 7am, with the guard at the door telling us we couldn't get in, we saw a flood of kids running down the escalators inside the malls. We pretty much ran dude over to see a line of 70+ at FootLocker. People were camping in the Emergency Exit stairwells from the night before. I said it's a wrap for camping, I ain't got time for this!

BTW, copped Suns on NDC.

Last edited:
the only reason i try online is to try and get out of paying tax. well now im off to try and cop them instore. they dont open for another 4 hours so we shall see

no luck on EB, FTA, CityGear, NDC, no where

Back
Top Bottom