New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These arent that limited peoeple, DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

what proof do you have?

people in here have been providing shipment numbers that their locations have received and its significantly less than the previous releases. thats not hype. thats hard evidence.

Was gonna cop but after looking at them at my local mom and pop, the orange just throws it off too much for me. I know it's not much orange but its enough. If the swoosh and stripe on the toungue were white, black or even purple they would look much better. Just my opinion.
I jive like agree. But, I have a solution to that wack ***** orange. I got some black fabric paint that imma use to cover up all the orange hits on the shoe. I'll post a picture when it's done. So much better looking.

I'd say they're limited mondawmin mall ftl here only got around 200sum pairs and they usually get way more than that.

what proof do you have?

people in here have been providing shipment numbers that their locations have received and its significantly less than the previous releases. thats not hype. thats hard evidence.

Cosign here -- spot by me that gets every foam release is not getting these . they said the only foam in recent memory they haven't gotten other than this was the galaxy

Most of the spots I've spoken to are doing the FCFS method. Thankfully my Sister locked me down a pair at her store. I'm going buy 2 pairs. I don't even do Foams due to the nonsense, but these I wanted to make an exception.

what proof do you have?

Check FL's twitter feed...
A day or two ago someone asked if these were limited, they responded saying they were a GR.

Does anyone know if hannon and end are the same timezone because I know sns is 1hr before end. hannon a lil high but I always strike out on NDC tlo

what proof do you have?

Check FL's twitter feed...

A day or two ago someone asked if these were limited, they responded saying they were a GR.

if you listen to the twitter link, you will miss out.

yes, these are a GR as in most footlockers will get them BUT they are on the limited side as most of these locations got much less stock in for this release. The supply will not meet the demand and people will lose out on paying retail.

I'm not trying to hype the beast, im just being realistic.

yes, these are a GR as in most footlockers will get them BUT they are on the limited side as most of these locations got much less stock in for this release. The supply will not meet the demand and people will lose out on paying retail.

they mite be sending less to stores to have more available on net.

they mite be sending less to stores to have more available on net.​

keep dreaming.

if you have been around long enough, then you can determine the symptoms of a limited GR.

I'm 0-20 at nikedc. I just do it for fun now because I already know I'm not getting a pair
laugh.gif
Same with me, NikeDC RSVP is harder than ordering off NDC

So people are doing the RSVP for cities they don't even live in? And not sure if they will be there to pick them up? Word? So how many times did I miss out at NTLV because of this lol. Luckily I have been putting in the footwork lately and built up a rapport with a manager at a certain store and have these and anything else I want on lock. Some people adapt and overcome by getting bots, I adapted by getting a physical connect.
I still get every RSVP I'm after because I use my best resources to get me those RSVPs I also live in NY so there is 6 places I can go to cop these. But your absolutely right about having a connect. Networking even in here, and specially in shoe stores gets you ahead of the game. If my RSVP fails, which it rarely does thanks to my boy...I go to my dudes in store and they hook it up. I don't abuse it tho, I'm not copping from them every weekend and asking to cop multiple pairs for myself or other people. If you lucky enough to get someone that hooks you up in store, don't over use the connect or get greedy with it. You gotta remember their job is potentially on the line. Only cop from them as a last resort.

That pissed me off tho when I read he RSVP'd in a city hours away...that's some BS, and with these FREE rsvp services people don't care and RSVP everywhere they can and clog up the system, eve when they know they can't get the shoe! That's why it should cost $10 at a minimum...just to weed out the idiots that do that type of ****.

Last edited:
Same with me, NikeDC RSVP is harder than ordering off NDC
Same, I tried so hard at the beginning(even got to send in the DM in between the 2 tweets), still no success, I feel like they lock your twitter account for some reason?  I'm about to make a new one, and only try the one I really want either myself or RSVP services.

I haven't been trying much because I use to always strike out on Eastbay, FTL, FNL, etc. But i'm 2/2 on NDC. I'm hoping to be 3/3. Seems like everytime i've tried NDC has held me down.
question from a newbie...what is NDC?

you ever seen the matrix..
The BOTS are everywhere. They are all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave, Willchamberlain. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison of striking out on NDC or paying for an RSVP, or resorting to ****** local footlocker raffles.

Back
Top Bottom