New* Nike SB Dunk High Premium - "Twin Peaks"

got me a pair and threw the green laces on immediately.
pimp.gif

i do like the materials used on these and the fact that they're hi's but the colors
grin.gif
...i will say they do look better in pics wit dudes rockinthem tho even tho that makes no sense but
ohwell.gif

yea these are pretty clean.
i have my pair.
pretty happy with them.
its really something different

Nah good looks thunderchunk but I was jus tryin to see what they looked like in person becuz they looked better in pics up here....after seeing them in person
grin.gif
but then I looked inside the shoe @ the price
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I just ordered mine today off PYS... not $100, but $120. shm @ me for trying to save money and not... broke FTL.... BUt, nevertheless, looks like a good shoe.Can't wait to get them

This shoe is def...
pimp.gif
. And the colorway strongly resembles that of the Timberwolves. Will def be adding a new colorway section in my wardrobe for these.
grin.gif

And I'm def. diggin the T'Wolves a lil, Jefferson is ROASTING on my fantasy squad..might need a Jefferson jersey too!
smokin.gif

I UV THE WAY THIS SHOE LOOKS AND WHEN I FOUND A SB SHOP HERE IN ATLANTA THE BASTARDS WERE SOLD OUTTA MY FREAKIN SIZE SO MY FIANCE GOT EM AND I AM OK CUZ THEY RIN MY HOUSE! LOL LMAO LOL SHE RUBS IT IN AT TIMES BUT ITS COOL.

I got these off of Shoetrends for $85 last week and I just noticed the number 85 behind the owl. does anybody know what that means?

Back
Top Bottom