+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

Supreme NYC are the anti store. I hate them, their brand, and the people who work there. They are obnoxious, arrogant, jerks, who are all high and mighty intheir heads, but a bunch of punks in reality. Knowing them, they got the shoes, for a MSRP of 85, knew the hype, and charged 190 for friends. They straight uplie about getting stuff all the time. And 125 bucks for a crew with "Supreme" written on it with a sharpie is a bunch of crap too.

I need these
frown.gif

I hope they're GR's so I can cop a couple pairs

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

fellas dont get too upset...i called supreme NY earlier today and dude said they didnt get em in...so either it was another supreme store or homie was full of it
however, supreme is also known to lie that they never received a release when the fact is, they get everything.... and it sells out before people even know when the shoes are releasing....

thats crazy...i think i have heard about that before too...if thats the case, then f*%# Supreme...thats some shady stuff

They're bound to come out sooner or later. lol They can't keep us waiting forever.
We all need patience.

But I got to admit the anxiety waiting on these are pretty overwhelming sometimes Lol.

they aren't up on nikeskateboarding for the october releases? do quickstrikes not usually get put ut till after they hit?

I'm not even gonna go by supreme to se. Lioke stated numerous times, they drop @%* and then when u ask in-store or call they stunt like they didn'treceive nor drop the kicks. Also like stated earlier dudes in their act really holier then thou...like they look down on the customers but in all reality if udidn't have hypebeasts in there copin ya crap at those outrageous prices, u would be nonexistent....I never understood why people who work in boutiques andstuff act like that....that's why I go to the same spots over and over because I find those who work their are actualy cool....oh well if supreme got themand sold them for 190, then that means resellers and their shops will be tryin to flip these for $300 easy...same exact thing happened wit pusheads, andtiffs...hopefully the fewe other places that do receive these don't try to od on the price...also jus cuz it says 85 on the msrp, that don't mean theypaid that much to get the shoe...try half or less than half that amt...

I don't know whether this means it's gonna be Medicom's or not,
but since I just have noticed the following, I just can't stop posting it.................................,

The following is the link from Babekubcity.com (Medicom's subsidiary) for their newly released Free Hybrid Boots.
http://www.babekubcity.com/item_list.command?category_cd=NIK014http://www.babekubcity.co...ommand?category_cd=NIK014
And if you have changed the last letter of the above URL from "4" to "5"................,
http://www.babekubcity.com/item_list.command?category_cd=NIK015http://www.babekubcity.co...ommand?category_cd=NIK015
Displayed page doesn't show any pics of that dunk really, but check the title of the window (I mean, the browser).
wink.gif

Jus hope these release soon. I went to my SB spot and the guy said its a maybe he didnt know. So i am hoping these are a quick strike and they will be around.If so its a x2 for those

Now that spot that told me there are getting them NOW says they are a Japan ONLY drop ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Im sure they are lying.

I'm kind of getting turned off on these now. I might pass.
I'm saving my money for the black/white highs that come out next month and
the spiderman mids.

Went to to Uprise in Chicago, they said they don't know if they're getting them. But they would be
quickstrikes if they got them. Also they got in the melbournes yesterday.

I'm figuring these are going to release next week because the shop I go to usually receives quickstrikes about a week after
they receive their monthly gr sb's, and they just received they're october shipment on thursday.

So I wait...

Back
Top Bottom