New* NIKE DUNK LOW UNDEFEATED SPLATTER SAMPLE

16i8r9t.jpg

^ these > UNDFTD sample

Originally Posted by icqboy51

bad attempt @ the original splatters....

nike should just retro the original splatter dunk lows.

Ummmmm, those ARE the original Splatters. Semi-GR Splatter released a few months after the UNDFTD pairs.

Peace,
J

If those were a GR 2008-2009 release you all would be saying hot-garbage. Those are whack IMO, Splatters >>> those.

^ I agree about the Stussys. I don't do SBs so I never picked them up, but if they were a normal dunk release they would be in my collection.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Pretty wack??? righttttttttt.

Undefeated Sample Splatter dunk.

As quoted by James Bond back in the day.

"Based on the color palette of the twisted prep holiday line and launched ( More like given to Undftd friends and co-workers lol!) simultaneously with the Barry Mcgee billboard as a tribute to his artist style. Hence the Splats"

total pairs made 24 pairs.

Pretty hot Imo, but I still rather have the UNDEFEATED Ballistic Dunk hi
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Basically what you are saying is that they are hot because they are limited.

Those are wack. If I wanted my sneakers to resemble I'd get a paintbrush and swing it around while wet.

whats up with this off color midsole fad?

can't we just get a white midsole? you can never go wrong

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically what you are saying is that they are hot because they are limited.

Those are wack. If I wanted my sneakers to resemble I'd get a paintbrush and swing it around while wet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I respect your opinion, but anything splatter=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icqboy51

bad attempt @ the original splatters....

nike should just retro the original splatter dunk lows

i rather get these splatters.

splatters7.jpg

i feel the same

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Pretty wack??? righttttttttt.

Undefeated Sample Splatter dunk.

As quoted by James Bond back in the day.

"Based on the color palette of the twisted prep holiday line and launched ( More like given to Undftd friends and co-workers lol!) simultaneously with the Barry Mcgee billboard as a tribute to his artist style. Hence the Splats"

total pairs made 24 pairs.

Pretty hot Imo, but I still rather have the UNDEFEATED Ballistic Dunk hi
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i don't care if Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and handed them to me personally, they're still ugly.....

Back
Top Bottom