New Nike Air Max Light

Wish I could find those easter purple size joints in my size. I gave up on searching for air max lights on ebay because searches always returned thousands of results of any air max where sellers listed "light" as part of the color name.
All you have to do is utilize the search engine trick of putting it in quotations, like "air Max light". Promise it works

49913220_2250672641924269_6201728152298216826_n.jpg
47583754_787697368240898_7671068914575437616_n.jpg

AML Stance :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

It was a weird drop in EU today - I only saw them at Size? and Foot Patrol. I'm guessing Nike.com will drop em in next few days..

Yeah I figured. I don't feel like ordering from them and paying the price conversion and overseas shipping blah blah. Hopefully they pop up soon and are in more than a handful of stores. Hmmm, I'll be in Spain for a day for work next week, maybe I can find them there.

Yeah I figured. I don't feel like ordering from them and paying the price conversion and overseas shipping blah blah. Hopefully they pop up soon and are in more than a handful of stores. Hmmm, I'll be in Spain for a day for work next week, maybe I can find them there.

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat this release, there will be plenty of pairs around, probably some stock allocation shizz

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat this release, there will be plenty of pairs around, probably some stock allocation shizz

For sure, I'm not sweating it. It's just that sometimes in the US, these retro runner releases aren't always as abundant as you would think. Not in the sense that they all sell out quick, but just trying to find somewhere with the shoes. The Air Max 94s, for example ... I've yet to see them anywhere except Finishline. They never dropped on NDC, either. But I'll nab a pair of these one way or another, I just prefer it when it's straightforward. I know, who doesn't? LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom