New Nike Air Max Light

That's a great pair. Coincidentally, I just got the other cw from that Size? pack delivered today. Gave the nubuck mudguard a good clean.
Rejuvenate thread!

^^^niiiiice bro. I got mine when they came out, and in researching for the blog post yesterday I found out these were limited to like 500 each according to some websites. I had no idea at the time when I bought em. No wonder I couldn't find any other pairs for sale around. Good job getting a pair of those!

I got them for a really cheap price, as you can see they are fairly worn. Good enough for me though, nice neutral colours with just enough pop. 
pimp.gif

That's a great pair. Coincidentally, I just got the other cw from that Size? pack delivered today. Gave the nubuck mudguard a good clean.
Rejuvenate thread!
nice i have those too, i havent seen them since i bought them

i need to go to my storage and dig out some Lights and snap some pics from them for my IG and for NT

Got this pair of Photo Blues in the other day. Great condition and I love the contrast on the darker tongue logo.
love those JD sports obsidian/photo blue, should've doubled up when they were discounted at JD sports
frown.gif
last time that i saw my pair was 6 years ago when i bought them, i need to dig them out of them storage soon to show these babies some love
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I got a few pairs in over the last few months. I'll be sure to update the thread. Here's one of them, the 2011 OG cw with the aged half midsole. They were in bad condition, but look good after a cleaning session.

Last edited:
No not at all, got them for super cheap on eBay. Won a bid at £16, plus postage. They are in tip top condition for a used pair, seems as though they weren't worn much at all.
Here's a pair of 2008 Varsity Blues I got before Christmas. The materials are very good, nubuck is thick/furry, they used nice mesh and the colours look extra bold on this pair. 

Last edited:
No not at all, got them for super cheap on eBay. Won a bid at £16, plus postage. They are in tip top condition for a used pair, seems as though they weren't worn much at all.
Here's a pair of 2008 Varsity Blues I got before Christmas. The materials are very good, nubuck is thick/furry, they used nice mesh and the colours look extra bold on this pair. 
Interesting I feel like 10.5 in am lights is such a frustrating size to find as no one wants to let go of them. But this colorway is amazing. I would love to get my hands on a pair!

Really glad to add this pair of OG Reds to the collection. As you can see they are not in the best condition, but its a tough cw to get a hold of nowadays. The suede has lost its nap and the red is a bit washed out after cleaning them. Check them out.

Last edited:
^nice stuff man.

post up for collection of lights if you have the time soon. would love to see them out together.

^nice stuff man.

post up for collection of lights if you have the time soon. would love to see them out together.
Thanks man, I might do a collection pic soon. Tbh I only have about 20 pairs of Lights, most of which I have posted in this thread, I didn't think it was worthy of a collection pic. There's a few more cws I'm still looking for, but I'm happy with what I have so far. 
smokin.gif

20 pairs of lights is no small collection for that model.

I can't think of more than 10 pairs that have released in the past decade as is lol

Could do with some proper OG c-ways of these atm.. 2007 was last time they were done right.. Nike's had these on the shelf for a while now - Always on look out for DS 07s... Scarce 

Back
Top Bottom