New NFL Jerseys - Jaguars, Dolphins, Vikings (Is Nike Ruining Football?)

460x220q80.jpeg

Subtle revamping of a CLASSIC.

hi-res-158496221_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
With as nice as the Vikings jerseys turned out you can't tell me a Browns update wouldn't work.

You don't have to go crazy.

Wait.....What?
You didn't understand? He said the Raiders have gone to the Superbowl in the last 13 years (2003) and

have actually won one and the Browns have not. The Raiders have won 3 Superbowls. He didn't state they

have won in the last 13. I hope that clears things up a bit.

what would the browns even change their uniforms to? a different shade of brown? more orange trim? a dog logo? it's an untouchable get up imo
They're the most plain team in all of sports. They don't even really have a logo at the moment, they just put "Browns" instead. Their helmets don't have anything on them either. Just find it weird that a pro team doesn't have any sort of design in their uniforms.

Last edited:
They're the most plain team in all of sports. They don't even really have a logo at the moment, they just put "Browns" instead. Their helmets don't have anything on them either. Just find it weird that a pro team doesn't have any sort of design in their uniforms.

it's still a classic look, I hope any changes are minimal.

Ok, with those official pics, the jerseys don't look too bad. The all purple Vikings jersey though :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nike did great with the Vikings, but the Vikings did a great job of telling them what they wanted.

Dolphins isn't too bad, just wish there was more orange like there's always been.

Still tho, no ones changing my mind about the Jags. :smh:

It's different. It makes it unique. The brown/orange/white go well together. Joe Hayden jersey may get copped this summer.

Back
Top Bottom