NEW N*E*R*D PERFORMANCE (P SPAZZIN OUT)

pimp.gif
...future is looking a little brighter

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Neptunes > Timbo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not even in your wildest dreams homeboy...and this is coming from a dude who been riding with the Neptunes since Day 1.

^ That's alright because your opinion holds zero weight whatsoever

Not only with me but likely with the rest of this message board as well

Neptunes > Timbo

Neptunes when they're focused and working together > Timbo & Danja

Timbo & Danja > Pharrell making beats by hisself.

Chad Chase > All.

That's because I care about what weight my opinion holds? Get your head out your hole my dude. You ain't as bad as you think you are.

Still on that e-swag????
laugh.gif

I just don't put the Neptunes on Tim's level. I put on a Neptune joint and hear the same patterns and sounds that I've heard since Day 1. (whichisn't a bad thing since it's dope) Can't knock their hustle. Their formula has worked.

But with Tim and Mr. Handz, they are constantly experimenting with sounds and noises to the point where you think "Where the fff this dude come up withthat?" The reinvention of Tim from then to now is just insane. Dude stays evolving. I can see how you dudes hate cuz son produces alot of pop %$@ but Ilook beyond that. Ol' boy is a beast on the boards.

P got you on payroll?
eyes.gif
They ain't holding a candle to Tim. And DEEP DOWN, you know that.
How you talking about P having dude on payroll when you came into a Neptunes post to discuss Tim?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, this track is insane live. Can't wait for the album.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

P got you on payroll?
eyes.gif
They ain't holding a candle to Tim. And DEEP DOWN, you know that.
How you talking about P have dude on payroll when you came into a Neptunes post to discuss Tim?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, this track is insane live. Can't wait for the album.

[S4L] LOL. [S4L]

haha. wow at him trying to mix hardcore dances with his music. the dance he was doing is called the two step. im suprised he didnt start to cherry pick. lookup hardcore dancing then look up carbomb by acacia strain or fingers like daggers and you will be set.

after the burial breakdowns> all

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

That's because I care about what weight my opinion holds? Get your head out your hole my dude. You ain't as bad as you think you are.

Still on that e-swag????
laugh.gif

I just don't put the Neptunes on Tim's level. I put on a Neptune joint and hear the same patterns and sounds that I've heard since Day 1. (which isn't a bad thing since it's dope) Can't knock their hustle. Their formula has worked.

But with Tim and Mr. Handz, they are constantly experimenting with sounds and noises to the point where you think "Where the fff this dude come up with that?" The reinvention of Tim from then to now is just insane. Dude stays evolving. I can see how you dudes hate cuz son produces alot of pop %$@ but I look beyond that. Ol' boy is a beast on the boards.

roll.gif
roll.gif
lo siento, i was gonna let you get away with this buffonary before you postedthis...you hear the same Neptunes pattern in every track that you've heard from Day 1??? really??? right, because Daylight by Kenna sounds exactly likeGrindin'
eyes.gif
...Neptunes was experimenting with sounds and noises sincethey first came into the game and now you're giving credit to Tim and Danja because they started doing iit in 2006...*****...and don't even bring upthis so called "reinvention"...don't get me wrong, because Tim is one of my favorites and Danja is creeping up, but i wouldn't really call itenvolving when somebody else is doing hella work and you're beatboxing and adding that played out stutter synth to every track (if you want to talk aboutrepetition, but thats another conversation)...granted, im not in the studio with them so i don't really know who does what, so take that with a grain...butif you listen to Danja's solo work, you would know that Promiscuous Girl (the song that supposedly brought Tim back) was ALL Danja...not to turn this intoa battle thread tho...but the Tunes = teh KINGS...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Still on that e-swag????
laugh.gif

I just don't put the Neptunes on Tim's level. I put on a Neptune joint and hear the same patterns and sounds that I've heard since Day 1. (which isn't a bad thing since it's dope) Can't knock their hustle. Their formula has worked.

But with Tim and Mr. Handz, they are constantly experimenting with sounds and noises to the point where you think "Where the fff this dude come up with that?" The reinvention of Tim from then to now is just insane. Dude stays evolving. I can see how you dudes hate cuz son produces alot of pop %$@ but I look beyond that. Ol' boy is a beast on the boards.

roll.gif
roll.gif
lo siento, i was gonna let you get away with this buffonary before you posted this...you hear the same Neptunes pattern in every track that you've heard from Day 1??? really??? right, because Daylight by Kenna sounds exactly like Grindin'
eyes.gif
...Neptunes was experimenting with sounds and noises since they first came into the game and now you're giving credit to Tim and Danja because they started doing iit in 2006...*****...and don't even bring up this so called "reinvention"...don't get me wrong, because Tim is one of my favorites and Danja is creeping up, but i wouldn't really call it envolving when somebody else is doing hella work and you're beatboxing and adding that played out stutter synth to every track (if you want to talk about repetition, but thats another conversation)...granted, im not in the studio with them so i don't really know who does what, so take that with a grain...but if you listen to Danja's solo work, you would know that Promiscuous Girl (the song that supposedly brought Tim back) was ALL Danja...not to turn this into a battle thread tho...but the Tunes = teh KINGS...

How many times have I said this? Tim has been the front man, while Danja has been concocting the recipes.

You're going off one Kenna album produced by Chad??? ONE? No doubt though. Chad did his thing and it's in my rotation. You dudes are acting likeI'm anti-Neptunes.

I ain't tryna flame dudes; if anything, this could be a healthy debate. But since this is about the new N.E.R.D track, we'll leave it for anotherday.

I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from so this ain't disrespect whatsoever. But you can't act like Tim ain't been deep inthe game. Dude been doing it for a decade my dude. Now he got homeboy Danja just absolutely wrecking everything he produces....see Tricked Out by DuranDuran....see ...Comes Around Interlude by JT....

Point is, both sides have heat. I just think one has more while you guys think the other reigns. It's all good. A nice discussion is always welcome.

for those who saw the N.E.R.D. concert...does anybody know what the name of the song that they came out to is? Maybe "Anti" or something...i justremember them sayin "whats that in your ipod, tell me what ur listenin to"...?

Yes its anti, used to be laser something but they switched it. These two tracks give off a Rage Against the Machine vibe for some reason.

Tim and Danja > The Neptunes. FutureSexLoveSounds >> Justified. It's close, but still..... Pharrell trying to be Fred Durst...

Back
Top Bottom