NEW MYA! new mya! *dj clue voice* PICS

laugh.gif
W/e

i know madd chicks who call A Keys a homewrecker now days

it is what it is

btw mya can still get it, lets be real.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Ma fell off. Don't she get run through by every southern rapper anyway? Wait, what am I thinking? She's from DC. Of course she a bopper.
smh.gif
@ me.

Shes actually from MD. And to add to that, shes not one of the AID infected D.C. chicks. Chick does this sexy $@+% as part of her job. You really think shelives the life of a bopper? Silly rilla, you need a nana?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

mya_dusk_nighclub_08_wenn53477642.jpg

-Look at dude in the vest.
-Now look at his hands.
-Now look at his thumb on the camera.
-Dude took a picture of her booty. Thats a smooth operator word to Sade.
laugh.gif

Good call.

2csgvwj.jpg

Mya is cool in my book...

1zm2xc3.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Master Zik wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

Kim1 wrote:

Dynamics82 wrote:

people always say that with no proof

Alicia was boning a married dude for months and dudes dont put her on !%# status lol
That's what I'm saying.

It is well known that Alicia was messing with Swizz while he was married

People seem to overlook that but quick to call another g out
word...i can't even look at Keys the same...i'm still a fan and she's still gorgeous but part of me is just
smh.gif
when i see her

I'm type lost here. Yall comparing being a ho to messing with a married man?
laugh.gif
Granted both are frowned upon but c'mon.

nothing to compare...they are the same...

dudes look past it cuz she's alicia and beautiful but be real...she's ain't no different from Mya or any woman sleeping w/a married man

Wait wait hold on. You think being a ho is the same as messing with a married man? How are the two equivalent? Really? Having sex with a bunch
of dudes is the same as having sex with a dude who's married?

Now if you're saying Alicia frequently has sex with married men then she's a ho anyway.

Having sex with a married man does not make you a ho are no better than a ho. That's preposterous.

so what does having sex w/ a married man make you?

multiple men or another womans husband...only difference is the risk of a STD

Homewrecker. We obviously have different definitions of what a ho is. In this situation Alicia isn't a ho imo. I'm not about to budge on that I've had solid definition of what a ho is, that doesn't fit it at all. Sure the word might be thrown around but it doesn't mean it qualifies.

What if they had separated and were no longer living together?? Granted, yes theyre still married, but the marriage could have already been non-existentbesides being on a piece of paper.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

What if they had separated and were no longer living together?? Granted, yes theyre still married, but the marriage could have already been non-existent besides being on a piece of paper.
1:00-2:05
Mashonda & Swizz were still together.

yo i KNEW i wasn't trippin wen she wuz lookin thick in that bun-b vid he dropped a little while back. she wasn't always like dat. she'sUBER
devil.gif
tho.

Back
Top Bottom