New LOST Season 4 Trailer OMGeeeeez!!!!!

What is that yellow stuff at the 21 second mark?
New hatch? (21 second mark)
Ben with somebody stabbed on the ground (22 second mark).
Big scary bull looking thing (23 second mark).
Some freaky inverted guy (23 second mark).
Helicopter arrival (8 second mark).

Screencaps

Does anyone know how the writers strike will impact Lost? The strike ruined Heroes so I'm hoping it doesn't do the same to Lost.

Thursday, January 31st the show is back on.

It's either going to be a 6 or 8 episode season. Either way, it's going to end disappointingly because there isn't going to be a huge cliffhanger.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Thursday, January 31st the show is back on.

It's either going to be a 6 or 8 episode season. Either way, it's going to end disappointingly because there isn't going to be a huge cliffhanger.

Actually there will be...
smile.gif

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2007/12/lost-fans-look-out-for-that-cliffhanger.html

DaJoka004 wrote:
What is that yellow stuff at the 21 second mark?

And then it blew up:

DaJoka004 wrote:
New hatch? (21 second mark)
Not a hatch; just a new logo someone found:

DaJoka004 wrote:
Ben with somebody stabbed on the ground (22 second mark).
Yeah, who is that?

DaJoka004 wrote:
Big scary bull looking thing (23 second mark).
Yeah, what the heck?
laugh.gif

DaJoka004 wrote:
Some freaky inverted guy (23 second mark).
I think it was just supposed to be an inverted screen real quick:

The inverted guy is Charlie. And he's talking to Hurley.

I have a feeling that happens when Hurley is swimming (near the beginning). Maybe Hurley dies. You know he is going to try to look for Charlie when Desdoes/doesn't come back.

ABC has finally announced their midseason schedule, and what has long been rumored is now official: Lost will no longer be airing on Wednesday nights. The show will be kicking off its fourth season on Thursday, January 31, at 9pm. There are eight episodes of the series currently completed, and though Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse didn't want them to air until the writers' strike was resolved, ABC is going ahead regardless.

It seems that ABC has moved the drama all over the schedule since it first premiered, and I'm starting to get a bit of whiplash. I wasn't a huge fan of the show airing at 10pm on Wednesdays, as that's a bit late in the night for a series that requires hours of thought afterwards. I often found myself awake into the wee hours of the morning, just thinking up theories and pondering whatever events transpired in that night's episode. At least with the 9pm slot I'll get a bit more sleep.

The schedules for the other networks aren't yet set in stone, but it looks like Lost will be competing with new episodes of The Apprentice and Don't Forget the Lyrics, as well as reruns of CSI. There's no question what most of America will be watching.
Thursday?
lostislandmapqd8.png

I think that symbol is from the underwater station?

smh.gif

I can't help but think that the show may be ruined.

They're already pushing their luck by pushing the season start to January and making it only 16 episodes. Now it looks like we may only get 6 episodes. Myenthusiasm for the show is waning....

Maybe things will change once the episodes come back, but right now I'm wondering if the magic of the first 3 seasons is dead. And I don't like theThursday airing. It was tradition to watch Lost + SP on Wednesday night.

Anyway, I'm hoping the other 10 episodes for S4 will be shown in the fall of 2008 followed by the 16 episodes of S5 in spring 2009. That wouldn't betoo bad.

Originally Posted by are owe double s

I think that symbol is from the underwater station?

Looks like it. Maybe the station blew to pieces and they floated to the top of the water?

Anyone here good in geometry and know the meaning of those angles?

38, 36, 41 ??

I know the angles suppose to equal to 180 Degrees, when you add but those numbers only equal to 115? Or is that for the Coordinates?

whywesteppin wrote:
smh.gif

I can't help but think that the show may be ruined.

They're already pushing their luck by pushing the season start to January and making it only 16 episodes. Now it looks like we may only get 6 episodes. My enthusiasm for the show is waning....
And how does it always turn out when people say they're ready to leave something they love, like these 'Goodbye, NikeTalk' threads?
wink.gif

See you in January, bro.

Six times.

Back
Top Bottom