New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

And it aint like she's even great in bed--we all saw the tape.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

THIS!

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by bbycks

30t6p3b.gif

THIS!
You say that you like you smash celebs on the regular
laugh.gif
....#$@!%!

I personally don't know or like Kim Kardashian, but you would smash, and smash vigorously if given the opportunity.

Originally Posted by bbycks

30t6p3b.gif

THIS!
You say that you like you smash celebs on the regular
laugh.gif
....#$@!%!

I personally don't know or like Kim Kardashian, but you would smash, and smash vigorously if given the opportunity.

I'd def smash fake or not. She looks good. But I agree, there are always good looking females out here that aren't celebrities walking the streets.

Btw, No self - serve in Jersey FTW.

I'd def smash fake or not. She looks good. But I agree, there are always good looking females out here that aren't celebrities walking the streets.

Btw, No self - serve in Jersey FTW.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kim K 2006> Kim K 2010 after the surgeries makeup

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.png

Forehad: The same

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Eye Color: The same

Eyeliner: Different. In the 2010 pic she is obviously sportin darker eyeliner.

Eyelashes: Different. In the 2010 pic they are much thicker and darker.

Nose: Same

Lips: Same

Chin: Same

Face Structure: Same

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

The best comparasion is pics of no makeup. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.
I'm still awaiting proof. 
You really believe a man that verbally and physically abused her? That she was a plastic surgery nut case? It couldnt be possible that he was teri cloth after she divorced him that he would make up *$$+ to get back at her? I mean it can't be possible at all... right? Even my dude Ben who has known Kim since she was a teen has said she always had a body, from the ******* to the *@*. Yo, the whole family including mom got a booty, it's not called plastic surgery, it's called genetics. 

Damn why can't you realize sisters aint the only females on the planet with booty. 
QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

http://www.eonline.com/ub...n=twitterfeed_topstories

JM

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kim K 2006> Kim K 2010 after the surgeries makeup

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.png

Forehad: The same

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Eye Color: The same

Eyeliner: Different. In the 2010 pic she is obviously sportin darker eyeliner.

Eyelashes: Different. In the 2010 pic they are much thicker and darker.

Nose: Same

Lips: Same

Chin: Same

Face Structure: Same

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

The best comparasion is pics of no makeup. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.
I'm still awaiting proof. 
You really believe a man that verbally and physically abused her? That she was a plastic surgery nut case? It couldnt be possible that he was teri cloth after she divorced him that he would make up *$$+ to get back at her? I mean it can't be possible at all... right? Even my dude Ben who has known Kim since she was a teen has said she always had a body, from the ******* to the *@*. Yo, the whole family including mom got a booty, it's not called plastic surgery, it's called genetics. 

Damn why can't you realize sisters aint the only females on the planet with booty. 
QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

http://www.eonline.com/ub...n=twitterfeed_topstories

JM

Originally Posted by south sole

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dudes are wildin' out, Kim's not even my type and I like what I see.
...Not saying I'd hit but it is nice to look at. WOULD DEF SMASH

Thirdly Kim probably is a cool person if you get know her. I wouldn't wife her or  but i would sleep with her, but I'd probably be
close friends. smash buddies
Yep...Glad to see other people thinking the same. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by south sole

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dudes are wildin' out, Kim's not even my type and I like what I see.
...Not saying I'd hit but it is nice to look at. WOULD DEF SMASH

Thirdly Kim probably is a cool person if you get know her. I wouldn't wife her or  but i would sleep with her, but I'd probably be
close friends. smash buddies
Yep...Glad to see other people thinking the same. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom