New Kim K Spandex Booty

devil.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I just can't rock with fake females ... Attention @@##! and injected with fake $@% ... And it's the dudes gas sin her that's the problem ... You honestly think reggie bush or miles Austin has something in common with this ho? Lmao, like you go out with the girl strictly because she has a fake butt ... Now every 30 cent skeezer is using their life savings to look like her and nikki ... Smh

to be fair Reg was w/her for a few years...if fellas are stayin w/girls for YEARS just to smash they're doin it wrong... ho status or not Reg was really feelin her at some point to wife her and take her in public

I just can't rock with fake females ... Attention @@##! and injected with fake $@% ... And it's the dudes gas sin her that's the problem ... You honestly think reggie bush or miles Austin has something in common with this ho? Lmao, like you go out with the girl strictly because she has a fake butt ... Now every 30 cent skeezer is using their life savings to look like her and nikki ... Smh

to be fair Reg was w/her for a few years...if fellas are stayin w/girls for YEARS just to smash they're doin it wrong... ho status or not Reg was really feelin her at some point to wife her and take her in public

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

When you take into account how long to got to actually be together due to their schedules, those years start lookin like 4 months MAX.
Theres a reason why a female that looks this good cant keep a man.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

When you take into account how long to got to actually be together due to their schedules, those years start lookin like 4 months MAX.
Theres a reason why a female that looks this good cant keep a man.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha

you wanna know how I know your gay?

Back
Top Bottom