New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha
sexuality is under investigation 
cliche much?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Calm down bros nd girl. If dudes wanna beast over her "synethic" +#+ then let them beast over her +#+. It's there choice and it's not like they're ever gonna get with her so just let them dream. I don't see why it bothers y'all so much. I don't see why you're getting upset because some dudes find a certain chick attractive. If you don't like her then ok,cool. that's your opinion,no need to come down on others because they like something you don't. Everybody has different preferences,let them be. It's like if I were to tell you that you guys need to get yourselves checked and are idiots because you don't find her attractive. I don't do that cause I don't care,it's your own opinion. Don't let other peoples opinions get you guys upset when it doesn't affect you in any way.No need to get your panties in a bunch guys.

It grinds my gear when I see dudes and people come down and look down on others,with an elitist attitude,that might like something because they themselves disagree with that thing and think lower of others because of their preferences. Calm down,exit the thread and keep it moving if you disagree so much with people. No need for all that. Everybody has different preferences and opinions. Relax,it really not that serious.
Show me where I was hating on others for liking her, please. What you are saying should apply to both sides, her fans and haters. All I was saying is that for those who love her judge others who have an opinion of not finding her attractive or liking her. They get all sensitive and butt hurt if someone says something negative about her or opinion about her they do not agree with.

I agree with you. I was basically saying to each their own and no need to insult others' for their opinions.

Infact, I do find her superficial and dumb, but there is no denying that she is a gorgeous woman (pre-surgery she looked her best). But others might not find her attractive, and that is teir opinion. It does not mean they are gay or that their opinion is wrong. No one is right or wrong, because it is just an opinion.

Calm down bros nd girl. If dudes wanna beast over her "synethic" +#+ then let them beast over her +#+. It's there choice and it's not like they're ever gonna get with her so just let them dream. I don't see why it bothers y'all so much. I don't see why you're getting upset because some dudes find a certain chick attractive. If you don't like her then ok,cool. that's your opinion,no need to come down on others because they like something you don't. Everybody has different preferences,let them be. It's like if I were to tell you that you guys need to get yourselves checked and are idiots because you don't find her attractive. I don't do that cause I don't care,it's your own opinion. Don't let other peoples opinions get you guys upset when it doesn't affect you in any way.No need to get your panties in a bunch guys.

It grinds my gear when I see dudes and people come down and look down on others,with an elitist attitude,that might like something because they themselves disagree with that thing and think lower of others because of their preferences. Calm down,exit the thread and keep it moving if you disagree so much with people. No need for all that. Everybody has different preferences and opinions. Relax,it really not that serious.
Show me where I was hating on others for liking her, please. What you are saying should apply to both sides, her fans and haters. All I was saying is that for those who love her judge others who have an opinion of not finding her attractive or liking her. They get all sensitive and butt hurt if someone says something negative about her or opinion about her they do not agree with.

I agree with you. I was basically saying to each their own and no need to insult others' for their opinions.

Infact, I do find her superficial and dumb, but there is no denying that she is a gorgeous woman (pre-surgery she looked her best). But others might not find her attractive, and that is teir opinion. It does not mean they are gay or that their opinion is wrong. No one is right or wrong, because it is just an opinion.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kim K 2006> Kim K 2010 after the surgeries makeup

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.png

Forehad: The same

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Eye Color: The same

Eyeliner: Different. In the 2010 pic she is obviously sportin darker eyeliner.

Eyelashes: Different. In the 2010 pic they are much thicker and darker.

Nose: Same

Lips: Same

Chin: Same

Face Structure: Same

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

The best comparasion is pics of no makeup. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Infact, I do find her superficial and dumb, but there is no denying that she is a gorgeous woman (pre-surgery she looked her best). But others might not find her attractive, and that is teir their opinion. It does not mean they are gay or that their opinion is wrong. No one is right or wrong, because it is just an opinion.

Actually most of my comment was applying to the 2 other guys but yea,you get my point. To each their own. No right or wrong opinion.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Infact, I do find her superficial and dumb, but there is no denying that she is a gorgeous woman (pre-surgery she looked her best). But others might not find her attractive, and that is teir their opinion. It does not mean they are gay or that their opinion is wrong. No one is right or wrong, because it is just an opinion.

Actually most of my comment was applying to the 2 other guys but yea,you get my point. To each their own. No right or wrong opinion.

Back
Top Bottom