new Killa Cam "Pass the dutchie"

this song is mad dumb
laugh.gif

just posted a thread to it a few hours ago...its at hiphopupdate.blogspot.com if you want to get at it

Ehhh this aint album material and the deja vu is gone. Altho I feel reggae + rap can only be done by so many artists good and the beat usually has to beperfect in fittin it. For example, shottas with Cam Juelz n I wanna say Sizzla

This N_ is spittin some generic shhh mad irrelevant n like 40 topics. Not even Public Enemy material, the album better be waaaaaaay better than this

smokin.gif

They didn't even flip the sample. They got on their puffy & just raped the song & kept it moving because they know 89% of the young bucks neverheard the joint & are going to get away with it anyway. I can't call it.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Ehhh this aint album material and the deja vu is gone. Altho I feel reggae + rap can only be done by so many artists good and the beat usually has to be perfect in fittin it. For example, shottas with Cam Juelz n I wanna say Sizzla

This N_ is spittin some generic shhh mad irrelevant n like 40 topics. Not even Public Enemy material, the album better be waaaaaaay better than this

smokin.gif

I felt the same way when he dropped glitter..i was like wth this dude on..

feeling the sample
pimp.gif

lyrics are eh.... but i dont expect much from camron.... dude is hillarious

this is wack... lol... cam b thinkin samples can save the fact that he aint sayin $%*@... the sample aint even that hot... $%*@ sound silly... cam need to getback wit digga...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

this is wack... lol... cam b thinkin samples can save the fact that he aint sayin $%*@... the sample aint even that hot... $%*@ sound silly... cam need to get back wit digga...

Word. Dudes lyrics are basically mindless.

Back
Top Bottom