New ketchup packages.... Genius

mogotti2

Banned
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=photo-6.jpg
pimp.gif

Every sauce needs to come in one of these

i mean its kinda bootleg, but you're telling me you never modified a typical ranch dressing type of package to do the same thing?

a lot of fast food restaurant sauce packages (Mickey D's nugget sauce, Jack in the Box Ranch, etc...) already come in those plastic rectangular packages with the peel off top. If you prefer to squeeze instead of dip (for instance, if you are eating while driving) all you gotta do is bite off a small piece of the bottom corner of the plastic. The viscosity of the sauce itself will keep it from oozing out on its own. You can then place it on the table (or passenger side seat) plastic wrapper side down. Pick it up and squeeze out of the hole you just bit, and voila! You got squeeze or dip!

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i mean its kinda bootleg, but you're telling me you never modified a typical ranch dressing type of package to do the same thing?

seriously 
laugh.gif

im sure someone made millions off patenting that "idea" though. 

(im jelly)

a lot of fast food restaurant sauce packages (Mickey D's nugget sauce, Jack in the Box Ranch, etc...) already come in those plastic rectangular packages with the peel off top. If you prefer to squeeze instead of dip (for instance, if you are eating while driving) all you gotta do is bite off a small piece of the bottom corner of the plastic. The viscosity of the sauce itself will keep it from oozing out on its own. You can then place it on the table (or passenger side seat) plastic wrapper side down. Pick it up and squeeze out of the hole you just bit, and voila! You got squeeze or dip!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

eek.gif

roll.gif
he broke that %+@% down to science.... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

People really prefer squirting over dipping?

Was at chick a fila...squeezed on the sandwich and then dipped fries

eyes.gif
I'd rather have the ketchup spread all over the fries instead of dipping. 

Ranch sauce with ketchup in it 
eek.gif
 madness!

The U.S is late ...i remember eatting in japan McDonalds and the lady handed me those ketchups that was 8 years ago ...when i was station overseas

Back
Top Bottom