+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
is old yo ...

edit : tdot -
roll.gif
roll.gif
the word freestyle means nothing anymore

no id on the beat (now i see where just blaze finds inspiration) > jay rapping...

the album title was quite creative i must say..

Dope beat. Sound similar to the music in Kill Bill to me for some reason. Can't wait till some other Mcs rip it

Thing about this song I don't believe Ol Man Jigga believes what he is saying. If dudes were successful with that shh he's condemning he wouldn'thave words for it. Most of the shh he saying sounds like Kanye now
laugh.gif
voice to light, bright colors, tight pants. Although I agree with some of what he's saying and don't think he does it's crazy hip hop came to this.Dudes wanna analyze everything about this. Song was solid

If any rapper feeling offended by this or fits the description of this got balls they should spit on this beat talking about they don't like these rapperswho brag about not writing rhymes like it's impressive when it clearly sounds like they didn't write it
laugh.gif
, rappers looking like camels and rapping past their expiration date.

I was watching NOTRIOUS today thinking NYC really needs a rapper to steer the whole Hip Hop music scene in a different direction.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

not bad... could of been better.. but the message he is giving to hip hop is whats up... its time to clean hip hop to its regular state....

Yup. Beat and lyrics were meh status but the fact that even Jay-Z is talking about cleaning up the $%%****% in the game is
pimp.gif
Maybe now something gonnachange considering how many people ride and respect him. Good change from him just bragging.

They gonna play this @+%# again i missed it @+!* @+!* @+!* @+!* my liiffffffeeeeee.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

CROSSISOM wrote:

This dude Flex drop bombs after every sentence...

uh oh... Drake freestyle?
eek.gif
ineova.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, my bad. I dont stay up on ol boy no more.

Seriously just look at this #@%!%*. Just seeing him makes me feel like strangling him to death with my bare hands.

The thing about Kanye is though ... for the most part his clothes were already tight ... his voice was already light ...

"They used to tell me toughen up ! Put some bass in your voice ... then they tell me lighten up ... put some Ma$e in your voiiiiiiccceeeee ! "

These dudes now just aren't original ...

Remember ... Kanye mad tight(er) jeans & Creative Recs dope in the hood ...

Seriously just look at this #@%!%*. Just seeing him makes me feel like strangling him to death with my bare hands.
laugh.gif
i cant lie i was dissapointed with that..i feel like he is clever enough to go off the dome pause

I thought beans said all this last year on his album

edit two years ago on his album

hov talking crap bout the new generation...but I bet he'll hop on that track with Drake who sings and auto tunes and got way more buzz than him right now

Back
Top Bottom