New Jay-Z commercial vol. repost?

Nice commercial. Whoever came up with that concept needs a raise.
laugh.gif

word...arent all these new rhapsody commercials like this with different artists? I would like to see more hip hop ones...

I initally came in here to laugh at someone making a post about a Jay-Z commercial (it IS Niketalk)

I can't front though, that was a pretty damn good commercial.

nice original concept, and I echo the feeling that is would of been insta-death had it been in chronological order.

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

I would love to see the making off that commercial
Same here. Definitely a really tight commerical but as someone else mentioned...would've been even cooler if it was in chronological order

I don't think it should have been in chronological order. I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it as much if it was.

Having it in chronological order would have made it too predictable, and I think that would have lowered the quality of the commercial.

I enjoyed watching it while waiting to see which album cover was coming up next.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I don't think it should have been in chronological order. I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it as much if it was.

Having it in chronological order would have made it too predictable, and I think that would have lowered the quality of the commercial.

I enjoyed watching it while waiting to see which album cover was coming up next.

exactly

I don't know if it's been said, but they're missing the Black/Cement 3's on the Blueprint cover haha. That was real dope though.

Back
Top Bottom