New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

I'm glad they finally confirmed this was after the 2016 NFL season and that Charles got a ring. That was hella unclear the first few episodes and I thought that would have been a reference point earlier. I wonder if it happened awhile after some of the episodes were filmed :lol:

If it was for the rock no one would watch this show

But it also wouldn't be on tv if it wasn't for him so :lol:

Its fun to watch for me. I laugh a lot at this show

And that's all it's supposed to be. Anyone expecting some next level writing and/or acting is fooling themselves. It's just an easy watch with some laughs and occasional eye candy. No crazy story lines, plot twists, emotional character arcs, nada.

At this point it's too obvious, the Rock the biggest star of the show and has the worst lines. Woulda thought he was still the Rock from the attitude era

It's a better looking Survivors Remorse(Lebrons show on Starz)

It's something to watch. I get the occasional chuckle from it.

This show isn't supposed to be a well written Masterpiece, just supposed to be a less than 30 min show to show the life of NFL athletes and all the glitz and glamours off the gridiron and the drama as well. They've done so many shows on different professions along the same lines like Entourage for Movie Star, Silicon Valley for Tech startup founding team, How to Make it in America for fashion/streetwear, Californication for Author, House of Lies for Management Consulting, Ray Donovan for Fixer, and coming out soon White Famous for Comedians. I still watch it Sun nights after my other shows just to watch the cars, girls, some laughs sometimes

The Rock is honestly the worst character on the show.

Ricky, Vernon, Joe, Reggie and even Charles are more interesting to me.

The, I'm broke, but now I'm driving a Bentley SUV and I'm addicted to drugs and then I'm not....are just cheesey. Now he wants to have kids.

The Rock is honestly the worst character on the show.

Ricky, Vernon, Joe, Reggie and even Charles are more interesting to me.

The, I'm broke, but now I'm driving a Bentley SUV and I'm addicted to drugs and then I'm not....are just cheesey. Now he wants to have kids.

The Rock is bad on this. Last episode almost put me to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom