New free album from The-Dream "1977" drops at midnight tonight

Ima have to give Love King another chance because on first couple of listens, I couldnt get into much of it.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Fancy> any other song The-Dream has ever sung/written

This is true but listen to all of his albums consecutively and you'd be hard pressed to say that Love vs Money is the best. There are only 14 tracks, including a 9 second intro, "Lemme see that booty" 
sick.gif
 and "My Love" 
ohwell.gif
The album is great but outside of like 5 tracks, the quality of music ain't as high as his other 2 albums IMO.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Ima have to give Love King another chance because on first couple of listens, I couldnt get into much of it.

It took me a couple spins to really appreciate it.

Love King is my favorite Dream album and I've been bumpin this cat since his debut. The deluxe version is too hard,
Yep.
I bump his discography straight through once or twice a week and Love King laps his other efforts IMO. With Love/Hate coming in second.

Only skippable tracks on there are "Panties to the Side" and "Make Up Bag"
Nails-And-Hammers.jpg

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Love King is my favorite Dream album and I've been bumpin this cat since his debut. The deluxe version is too hard,
Yep.
I bump his discography straight through once or twice a week and Love King laps his other efforts IMO. With Love/Hate coming in second.

Only skippable tracks on there are "Panties to the Side" and "Make Up Bag"
Nails-And-Hammers.jpg

I can't believe how many people slept on love king or don't think it's his best album......I swear the whole album slaps.......even be havin the kids in th back seat of the care talkin bout......." I know I know it's too late for sorrrrry" hahaha

I will never understand the NT love for LK. I think LK is his worst album BY FAR! There are a few bangers, but overall, it feels phoned in. Hell, Dream even said it was rushed. LH and LvM have songs that run circles around ANY song on LK, IMO.

On to the mixtape, it sure is nice to get some new music from Dream. I do agree that this is just a collection of throwaways, but I'm OK with that, because without 1977, I don't know if I would've ever heard 'Wedding Crasher', 'Ghetto', or 'Tell Me When It's Over'. In good news, he mentioned on Twitter today that he has another album that he may release for free next month or after LIV. I can't wait for LIV though ...

I didn't know ppl really liked Love King, everybody i know said it was his weakest effort. Aside from Sex Intelligent remix, take care of me and Abyss and February love, that album has gotten much play from me, the first 2 stay in rotation. "Too good to leave" should have made the album.

But on to this mixtape, i dig it. i see buddy went out and found him a new $**%@ that sound just like Christina
laugh.gif

I thought love king sucked when I first heard it cause I just skimmed but when I listened to it in full I was like
eek.gif

Idk if it's cause I played out the first too albums or what.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I didn't know ppl really liked Love King, everybody i know said it was his weakest effort. Aside from Sex Intelligent remix, take care of me and Abyss and February love, that album has gotten much play from me, the first 2 stay in rotation. "Too good to leave" should have made the album.

But on to this mixtape, i dig it. i see buddy went out and found him a new $**%@ that sound just like Christina
laugh.gif
Forget sounding like her, she looks like her twin. This is an old picture, but when she was on his Ustream, she had hair cut and colored to look just like Milian. I'm mad she hasn't even noticed
laugh.gif
Up_n_Coming_Star_AGM.jpg

Just downloaded and I'm honestly liking this album. Something I can kick back and drink a beer and just relax and listen to the music.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
Forget sounding like her, she looks like her twin. This is an old picture, but when she was on his Ustream, she had hair cut and colored to look just like Milian. I'm mad she hasn't even noticed
laugh.gif
Up_n_Coming_Star_AGM.jpg
That's Casha that sung The Business with Yung Berg

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know. She's signed to Radio Killa now ...

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Up_n_Coming_Star_AGM.jpg
Flapjack

"cause now I'm on the love train...and I hope I get off cause I'm sure the next stop is cocaine..........or some other druggg...."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

miss you still
long gone
wedding crashers
are my faves...good tape not feeling the broad doing all that singing she has an annoying voice. imo. the tape is good but to me it didnt have any radio hits. except for ghetto...and thats a maybe.

Back
Top Bottom